• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AirPods?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I hate how modern phones have stopped using the 3.5mm jack. It's moronic.
Just keep this attached to your 3.5mm headphones.

d0e282a2-0b04-4066-8758-0d327fc6f1b2_1.4956cde4d6a0338337d78ae95b9d8ccd.jpeg

Wa4892

Forum Clout
I never bought 'true' wireless headphones. I've had some wireless ones where the ear buds are attached to each other but figure any of these in ear hearing aid looking things would either end up lost or being surgically removed from my Labrador Retriever's stomach.

Also, anyone not making a living in the music industry, who thinks they need a $200 pair of headphones to listen to streaming low bitrate music or crappy mp3s on their phone is fucked in the head. Trust me, a $20 pair of Skullcandy headphones will do just fine for you.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
I never bought 'true' wireless headphones. I've had some wireless ones where the ear buds are attached to each other but figure any of these in ear hearing aid looking things would either end up lost or being surgically removed from my Labrador Retriever's stomach.

Also, anyone not making a living in the music industry, who thinks they need a $200 pair of headphones to listen to streaming low bitrate music or crappy mp3s on their phone is fucked in the head. Trust me, a $20 pair of Skullcandy headphones will do just fine for you.
were you putting those wireless earbuds on your dick?

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Anything with the word pod in it is for faggots.

I was looking for some wireless headphones for mountain biking & if you search Amazon without specifying a legitimate brand, they bury them under all this fucking Chinese aliexpress tier garbage. Engrish names like FORUBUY & FITUEYES that comes in 75 colours, 1/3 the price of any respectable product, 10,000+ reviews from western consoomer bugmen congratulating themselves for being savvy deal seeking shoppers (cheapskate poors). Fuck Chinkazon, I'm done with these traitorous SCCCCUUUMBAGGSS.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Yeah that little cord dangling off your kike phone is so cute.

I don't give a shit what queers think is cute, especially ones that are concerned about faggot ass aesthetics. By all means, wear gay ass earpods that sound like shit and radiate your brain but don't kid yourself that they some how actually look cool ya fruit.

Forum Clout
You can leave it attached to your kike headphones instead the kikephone. You know, like a person with logic would do?

Why would someone leave it dangling from their phone?
Someone with logic wouldn't buy a phone without a headphone jack if using a headphone jack was a selling point. Like a good little boy you bought the attachment to continue using your smartphone. Not so smart imo. Get in line, the showers are over there.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Someone with logic wouldn't buy a phone without a headphone jack if using a headphone jack was a selling point. Like a good little boy you bought the attachment to continue using your smartphone. Not so smart imo. Get in line, the showers are over there.
Lol did I say I owned one?

A person mentioned how phones no longer have 3.5mm jacks for headphones and I pointed out a dongle can be attached to a pair of wired 3.5 mm headphones and you came to the conclusion that I do this and also made the assumption that people would leave the dongle plugged into their phone instead of just attached to the headphones.

Forum Clout
Lol did I say I owned one?

A person mentioned how phones no longer have 3.5mm jacks for headphones and I pointed out a dongle can be attached to a pair of wired 3.5 mm headphones and you came to the conclusion that I do this and also made the assumption that people would leave the dongle plugged into their phone instead of just attached to the headphones.
3.5mm jacks

enough about your masturbation

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
Ended up with beats Powerbeats pro and they’ve improved my daily life. I keep one in at work and the h1 chip that the AirPods use is very slick and ive been very impressed with their seamless features. These ones have the hooks on them to keep em on your ear for exercising and the battery lasts super long. I was stubbornly anti Mac/iOS for Patrick s Tomlinson type reasons and I’m happy to have overcome my pigheadedness