• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AirPods?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
They use a specific model of watch battery that only sell in bulk/to factories and it can't be purchase easily by individuals, if you take it back to Sony they charge you like 100(half the price of the buds) to replace them, even in warranty
I see them on Amazon?

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
I see them on Amazon?
Those are off brand shit tho, and it has to be the model z55h v3.85 like the original one, most are z55 3.7v on Amazon and it's gonna to overheat etc. The one I have seen cost like 20 bucks and it's not even from the original manufacturer

And it's not like you just open it up and put in new batteries like a TV remote, you need a heat gun to melt the glue then pry it open with a box opener, then there's tiny cable inside before you get to the battery, the same tiresome process of changing a phones batteries these day but in miniature form

I wouldn't pay 300 bucks for this retarded shit is all I am saying, better get some Airpods or 15$ Chinese buds instead

Last edited:
Forum Clout
What a faggot thread. 6 pages about fucking what shitty chink headphones to buy. Imagine spening hundreds of dollars on earbuds. This must be the group of the people in the forum who still play video games.