"Your avatar is Christina Ricci and you call white women fat and Chinese. That's your bit." - Dan Mullen

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Did he really get run off because people that make fun of people on the internet were making fun of him? That sucks because I just found out the Chiquita banana lady was Brazilian and I feel like there’s a bit in there somewhere. Maybe something like, “Nice fruithat wife, stupid.” I dunno just spitballin.
Nice wife with ass implants, stupid.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Dan is such nice guy to take this photo of his wife with her good friend Tyrone.

unknown1_custom-153222653454f4d2cced159ae56061a99261b1b4-s1100-c50.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Half the world? Are you British? Please. You had some ports in the Indian ocean and New York for a couple of weeks.
They were huge in the 17th Century, and at one point had something crazy like 5,000-10,000 more ships than the British. I think their merchants were so ruthless to the point of fucking the whole system up. Some people call it "hypercapitalism".

G

They were huge in the 17th Century, and at one point had something crazy like 5,000-10,000 more ships than the British. I think their merchants were so ruthless to the point of fucking the whole system up. Some people call it "hypercapitalism".

It’s even more crazy when you realize what a small country we are. As a comparison Texas is 16 times bigger than the Netherlands. We had a lot of moxie for such a small country.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Both the Dutch and British Empires were basically purely capitalistic endeavours almost solely focused on trade.

G

I'll never not be sad that George was a great character but Jason Alexander sucks.

Sometimes you have to try to separate the artist from the work. I really can’t stand Jerry Seinfeld as a stand-up comic or as a person but i still think he’s great in Seinfeld.

G

Both the Dutch and British Empires were basically purely capitalistic endeavours almost solely focused on trade.

But the British Empires were more focused on ruling the lands they colonised of course trade was a big part of that. The Dutch were more solely interested in trade and not that interested in ruling. Correct me if i’m wrong.