"Your avatar is Christina Ricci and you call white women fat and Chinese. That's your bit." - Dan Mullen

G

The K-man is on a role! Based 😎👉👉

1652566696058.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
This is like when Anthony would go off because some fans made fun of Mellinda AKA Lobster Girl. "It used to bother me, you talking about my fat Chinese girlfriend. Well, it doesn't, you fucking faggots!"

I just love how much people get triggered by this Ricci/Lawless alliance thing.
What I've learned? People really hate the Dutch.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Remember when the Cumias used to be cool and hang out, maybe host a podcast or two, big celebrities on the sub..... until they started getting their buttons pushed, tried to act like reddit jannies and police everybody's speech and tell folks they were going too far? Then when that failed and people turned on them, they started in with the "These guys are just obsessed losers, drug addicts, creeps who live in their moms basement" shtick? And how it led to their complete fall and years of miserable living?

Just remembering.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I’m still assuming it’s a bit. However, if he doesn’t see how this is a funny response and the way to handle shit, then he deserves more than he’s gotten tobehonestwitya.
You guys give him too much credit, he's just a passive agressive little cunt, if he would just admit that and be honest about it i would respect him for it.