"Your avatar is Christina Ricci and you call white women fat and Chinese. That's your bit." - Dan Mullen

G

The only place with less virgins than Thailand. :image_4764_m:

It's an outrage is what it is. How many fucking memes have we collectively created, only for Dullen to claim he's one of the few "content creators"? lol it's the snake eating its own tail to survive, and it's fawkin hilarious.

The only one who is is @covidcumia the rest are drips.

And you already know his point is going to be ‘why don’t you come on the podcast and try to be funny here if you think you can do it better?’. I have no ambition to go on a podcast. My only ambition is to goof around on a forum without being shamed for it.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Her personality makes up for her blackness imo. I would throw her a bone no problemo.
I doubt she likes a pasty little dutch boy dick.

download.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
"I have my people who tell me what they say about me."

- Gregg Hughes
- Patrick Tomlinson
and soon
- Daniel ben Dovid Mullenbergersteinowitz

Can't wait for that old chestnut to rear its ugly head. @ChicopeeChip comment?
Is that Gregg Hughes the actor that used to play Opie on the radio?

I always liked that guy, he seemed like a true brotherman, not like those two queers that used to derail his show all the time.

He also has a massive piece i'm told.

G

"I have my people who tell me what they say about me."

- Gregg Hughes
- Patrick Tomlinson
and soon
- Daniel ben Dovid Mullenbergersteinowitz

Can't wait for that old chestnut to rear its ugly head. @ChicopeeChip comment?

“I have my people who tell me what they say about me."

You know what they say; snitches get stitches. Fucking pussy ass rats reporting to their Fuhrer Dan Mullenstein. Pathetic.

G

And you already know his point is going to be ‘why don’t you come on the podcast and try to be funny here if you think you can do it better?’. I have no ambition to go on a podcast. My only ambition is to goof around on a forum without being shamed for it.
I guess i shouldn’t take this too seriously but i do because i like this place and like to goof around, some people don’t like that but i think no one should be able to tell anyone else how to contribute on this forum. If that makes any sense. I don’t know anymore. I’m rambling like Boomia

homo