"Your avatar is Christina Ricci and you call white women fat and Chinese. That's your bit." - Dan Mullen

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Both the Dutch and British Empires were basically purely capitalistic endeavours almost solely focused on trade.
But the British Empires were more focused on ruling the lands they colonised of course trade was a big part of that. The Dutch were more solely interested in trade and not that interested in ruling. Correct me if i’m wrong.
The English really go the distance. How long were they in China, 110 years until just after WWII? McGowan, you guys really fucked them good.

Holland was HUGE for 90ish years, but it was too much too quickly as I understand it.

Riccardo Bosi

I'd also point out, too, that many so-called "exotic" traditions and cultural mores are English in origin. Curry is a big deal for Brits, and it never made a lot of sense to me why people in a hot country like India would eat it. That's my speculation, but for sure yoga is not Indian; it came out of an exercise that the British military would use, and then through colonization all of that Hindu nonsense got associated with it. How fitting that stupid white bitches do it and they think it makes them spiritual.

I think you mean India. India went independent from the Brits in 1947.
Yes, but China too. A lot of the opium bullshit was English fuckery; just google "Century of Humiliation" and the "Sassoon Family" (look what it says straight away, lol) and that was all from the Bank of England.

@K-Schwabby Random question but are you from Australia?
Yeah.

G

I'd also point out, too, that many so-called "exotic" traditions and cultural mores are English in origin. Curry is a big deal for Brits, and it never made a lot of sense to me why people in a hot country like India would eat it. That's my speculation, but for sure yoga is not Indian; it came out of an exercise that the British military would use, and then through colonization all of that Hindu nonsense got associated with it. How fitting that stupid white bitches do it and they think it makes them spiritual.

Yes, but China too. A lot of the opium bullshit was English fuckery; just google "Century of Humiliation" and the "Sassoon Family" (look what it says straight away, lol) and that was all from the Bank of England.

Yeah.

I deleted my comment before you answered cause you were right. I’m not really familiar with British involvement in China, i will look it up. Rotschilds of the east, oh no.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Yeah.

“The Sassoon family, known as “The Rothschilds of the East" due to the immense wealth they accumulated in finance and trade, are a family of Baghdadi [SIZE=18px]JEWISH[/SIZE] descent.”

Of course what did i expect?

G

But the British Empires were more focused on ruling the lands they colonised of course trade was a big part of that. The Dutch were more solely interested in trade and not that interested in ruling. Correct me if i’m wrong.
Ruling as a means of maintaining order for the purpose of trade and commerce really. We installed a native bureaucratic class in India who ran the day to day administration (under the supervision of English civil servants of course.) Their descendants are the upper class of India today. They had a caste system before we came along and still have it today. It's basically the lighter your skin the higher up you are. They came up with that all by themselves.

That system of management didn't really work in our African colonies for all the predictable reasons so it was more stick than carrot. And the Orientals couldn't be trusted so we had to get them hooked on opium to make them more docile and pliant.

The war of English independence in America was a case of "these guys are our cousins and this is costing too much in blood and treasure. Let's get back to business. It'll be our people running the place anyway." And it was until around the 1960s.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
They were huge in the 17th Century, and at one point had something crazy like 5,000-10,000 more ships than the British. I think their merchants were so ruthless to the point of fucking the whole system up. Some people call it "hypercapitalism".
The Dutch pretty much invented capitalism as we know it. The reason they were able to field so much more ships was because their navy was essentially a private stock company and had theoretically infinite resources depending on how much investments they could attract. Meanwhile the English, French and Spanish kings were restricted to what was in their treasuries and had to beg or trick their parliaments into giving them more, which led to two of them getting their heads chopped off.

The Glorious Revolution is what kick-started the British Empire because they were able to implement Dutch financial reforms under competent leadership instead of their usual inbred monarchs. Sadly, they then used those powers for evil when they thought they could civilize the barbarians of the world into becoming equals, instead of quietly profiting from them like the wise swamp Jews.

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
I like Dan I'm sorry you guys ran him off
I hope he comes back but some of the shit he was saying was so delusional I thought it was a bit but apparently it was not. Lecturing about calling Mewler a fat Asian but leaving horrific comments and pictures on obituaries of loved ones is acceptable comedy? Don't call the lady who has an infatuation with fucking Nazism fat, guys!

Riccardo Bosi

I hope he comes back but some of the shit he was saying was so delusional I thought it was a bit but apparently it was not.
It can't be a bit because he didn't capitalize on it. He called some of us out, and then when NPA responded with the Dan/NPS video (Let's Get Retarded) Dan admitted defeat. If it were a bit, he would have doubled down and proclaimed war on The Alliance.

The Alliance had won the war before it even started, and the only casualties were Simperville Dan and the fat Chinese white supremacist RobertMewler.

c5729a0cd2a93233e277df07622ea233.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
It can't be a bit because he didn't capitalize on it. He called some of us out, and then when NPA responded with the Dan/NPS video (Let's Get Retarded) Dan admitted defeat. If it were a bit, he would have doubled down and proclaimed war on The Alliance.

The Alliance had won the war before it even started, and the only casualties were Simperville Dan and the fat Chinese white supremacist RobertMewler.

View attachment 44667
The Dutch may have been unable to colonize the whole world, but we have colonized the whole forum.

Hail The Alliance!

915d45e2f4847c9e56a01ba4a5f9932b.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

They may not like it, but they will have to accept it, because we are not going anywhere!

View attachment 44684

And the best is yet to come, because we're also expanding the territory and forming the Based Bellucci Boyz. We will have the monopoly on feminine beauty and be the board's Illuminati.

5gZBuTa.jpeg

And Dan thought he could compete... what a niggerbrained doofus.