WWAWD NYC Jew Tunnels

Again - They’re backwards, uppity fucking niggers. Look at that video where they pull the guy from the tunnel to arrest him and they all start swarming the cops, only backing off after being pepper sprayed. They’re entitled. “We want to build a tunnel, so we did, and you can’t do anything about it now”
I guess there's a level to this shit just like China, technically all Chinese are a communist party member but there are ones that can get bribes in the billions and there are ones thats making 2$ an hour to put together an iphone

The difference between the 2 dollars Chinaman and 2 dollars Jews is that these rats are still above the goys and above the law, if any human tried to pull this shit they will say its a terrorist attack worse than Jan 6

Last edited:

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Alright everyone whats more feasible:

A bunch of immigrants who believe in antiquated shit are fucking uppity and don’t follow our nations rules. They wanted to build a tunnel so they built a tunnel.

or

The jews made a tunnel to rape kids.

I hate this shit. I go back to what Louis CK said to Patrice about the illuminati. “Yes, the Bush and Clinton families go to Bohemian Grove and fuck each other in the butt. But this isn’t a secret you don’t need to fold a fucking dollar to figure that out.”

If you believe the jews control everything, the media covers for them, the politicians ignore them, the laws let them do whatever, why the fuck do they need a tunnel to rape kids? They can’t just do it in their homes or the church? Ah but the tunnels were used to transport kids! And they can’t do that in the open, even though they can supposedly do whatever they want?
But the tunnels make it seem spooky and cool.

I guess there's a level to this shit just like China, technically all Chinese are a communist party member but there are ones that can get bribes in the billions and there are one thats making 2$ an hour putting together an iphone

The difference between the 2 dollars Chinaman and 2 dollars Jews is that these rats are still above the goys and above the law, if any human tried to pull this shit they will say its a terrorist attack worse than Jan 6
Technically everyone is a communist, but not a member of the communist party. That’s actually an elite status symbol.

G

RDT_20240110_1318401475979702407320187.png

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Alright everyone whats more feasible:

A bunch of immigrants who believe in antiquated shit are fucking uppity and don’t follow our nations rules. They wanted to build a tunnel so they built a tunnel.

or

The jews made a tunnel to rape kids.

I hate this shit. I go back to what Louis CK said to Patrice about the illuminati. “Yes, the Bush and Clinton families go to Bohemian Grove and fuck each other in the butt. But this isn’t a secret you don’t need to fold a fucking dollar to figure that out.”

If you believe the jews control everything, the media covers for them, the politicians ignore them, the laws let them do whatever, why the fuck do they need a tunnel to rape kids? They can’t just do it in their homes or the church? Ah but the tunnels were used to transport kids! And they can’t do that in the open, even though they can supposedly do whatever they want?
Hasids are backwash retarded fucks so the reason they dug the hole is obviously because they can't open the fucking front door on Saturday.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
These are hardcore Hasid. People think these are wealthy Jews, but the vast majority of them are dirt poor and on benefits. It's an extremely small percentage that accumulate all the wealth. This isn't me defending their culture either, the Hasidic population is notoriously aggressive to outsiders, only believe in home/religious schooling and there is rampant, unchecked sexual assaults in the community. I wouldn't be shocked to learn they were living in the tunnels to avoid rent.
They are so much like European gypsies. Very insular, don't school their kids, only associate with their own, marry their own and believe everyone else is to be taken advantage of