• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NYC Jew Tunnels

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Denigrating retail workers doesn't make you look like the good guy here- in fact, it kind of makes you look like an arrogant Jew (redundant) who warrants most people's derision.
It's more of the cocksucker making assumptions. I worked at a family music store for a few years while working other jobs and I have a trade that afforded me a house and land at 28 while this cocksucker tries to brag about a two bedroom apartment in his forties. I've been in a Guitar Center one time. If you're going to a Walmart guitar store in Canada you're going to a Long and McQuade. Not a fan. There's nothing that Ratboy can say about me that hurts my feelings because I'm like 90% sure he'd rather be living my life than his. Otherwise he might not be such a bitter loser. I'm also not a jew and that's a big win. Also, like you said, there's nothing wrong with working retail. Especially as a teenager who is also pursuing other things.

Last edited:
G

Dont shit on retail workers man! They really trying their hardest to survive, my dude!

This fucking place really has become reddit part deux. Fuck retail workers, every society needs ditch diggers, gammas and omegas in brave new world.
you stack shampoo bottles because you’re dumb or made fucked up choices (dumb).
Faggots, the lot of ya.
Go dovid.
we need some jew venom in this hugbox

IMG_0442.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
What was that award your mother won?

Greasiest cunt in all the land? BTW, how many years did you work at Guitar Center? You said YEARS, so I assume that's like three or more.

Did you spend THREE + years working at a Guitar Center and you're talking some kind of shit? Go fetch me a couple 1/4" cables and a noise gate, retail worker. Let me guess. All that Guitar Center work built you up to a huge success, right? This fucking' guy...

All your misguided hatred. It's you bro. You hate you. Now make another joke and show me a Gibson SG.
Go back underground with the rest of the vermin

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
The freaky Hasidic cult doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything but themselves. And when faced with consequences or repercussions, they start blubbering about persecution and the Holocaust. They're madly digging tunnels for themselves with no regard for safety or property or anyone else's welfare, just to satisfy their own retarded urges. They do this shit everywhere they congregate. Like how they rent rickety bucket trucks and hang magic wires everywhere, or how they completely pillage local school districts, or how they scam every possible government program, or how they build shitty, illegal multi-family ghettos in bucolic mountain towns. They're just a humongous drain, wherever they plant their smelly flag.
They don't even really give a shit about the Holocaust, at least not the ones that have been in the US. They think all other Jews are false heretics and everyone hates them

Imagine how fucking creepy that would be. Hearing a bunch of annoying fucking jewish complaining through your house and no clue where it's coming from.
(((And then they raised the price of challah at the deli. On the shabbat of all days. Mushugennah owes me for loaning him $20. I told him, this is the last time I invite you courtside to a Nets game.)))

"Honey, do you hear that sound coming from the walls? What is that?"

"I don't know, but it sounds very annoying."

Last edited: