• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NYC Jew Tunnels

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Aren't these the same people who own you and end everything you see and do?

lmao. pick a fucking lane.
Where did I say that? I generally just see you as rodents. Go underground to your nest and stay there.

You really have a problem with conflating shit different people have said. We're not all one person, fuckhead. Or you just put words in people's mouths which is a very Jewish trait. Now go ahead and comb through my post history and find an instance of me making a joke about God's favorite vermin owning me. I made six posts on this thread about how animalistic and stupid these fucks are. Where did "THEY OWN YOU THOUGH, MY DUDE LMAO!!!" come from? Fucking idiot.

I'm just gonna preemptively make you my first and only blocked user because I'll be fucked if I'm going to argue with a particularly pathetic, rat-like kike in a post with a video of kikes literally acting like rats. If you and every jew disappeared tomorrow nobody would give a fuck because there'd be no jews left to fucking whine about it. Kill yourself soon, Dovid. I genuinely hate you.

Last edited:
What was that award your mother won?

Greasiest cunt in all the land? BTW, how many years did you work at Guitar Center? You said YEARS, so I assume that's like three or more.

Did you spend THREE + years working at a Guitar Center and you're talking some kind of shit? Go fetch me a couple 1/4" cables and a noise gate, retail worker. Let me guess. All that Guitar Center work built you up to a huge success, right? This fucking' guy...

All your misguided hatred. It's you bro. You hate you. Now make another joke and show me a Gibson SG.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards

Greasiest cunt in all the land? BTW, how many years did you work at Guitar Center? You said YEARS, so I assume that's like three or more.

Did you spend THREE + years working at a Guitar Center and you're talking some kind of shit? Go fetch me a couple 1/4" cables and a noise gate, retail worker. Let me guess. All that Guitar Center work built you up to a huge success, right? This fucking' guy...

All your misguided hatred. It's you bro. You hate you. Now make another joke and show me a Gibson SG.
Polish_20231022_140555900.jpg

Did lobster girl ever let you put it in her ass when she lived in your house?

kinda cool

the subterranean jewView attachment 175634

this makes sense actually, i bet a lot of churches wished they did something similar

Are those tunnels really used to transport abducted children for blood sacrifices without being detected? Do they really bathe in the blood of Christian children?

Personally, I don't believe that's true, but why is there a riot when seemingly obsolete infrastructure is being dismantled? Probably not so obsolete after all

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
The freaky Hasidic cult doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything but themselves. And when faced with consequences or repercussions, they start blubbering about persecution and the Holocaust. They're madly digging tunnels for themselves with no regard for safety or property or anyone else's welfare, just to satisfy their own retarded urges. They do this shit everywhere they congregate. Like how they rent rickety bucket trucks and hang magic wires everywhere, or how they completely pillage local school districts, or how they scam every possible government program, or how they build shitty, illegal multi-family ghettos in bucolic mountain towns. They're just a humongous drain, wherever they plant their smelly flag.

ZOGGED

Great teachers are also found outside the classroom, making a positive impact on children and on local families. For example, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the Lubavitcher Rebbe, demonstrated the power of teaching others to pursue both intellectual and moral excellence.

For this purpose, he established education and outreach centers that offered social services and humanitarian aid. Today, more than 1,400 of these centers operate in 35 countries, meeting the spiritual and material needs of local communities.

These beacons of hope communicate the Rebbe's ideal of living a meaningful life through personal responsibility and dedication to those in need.

On the 100th anniversary of the Rebbe's birth, I encourage Americans to help teach our young people. In classrooms, homes, and places of worship, we can all make a lasting impact on individual children and thus invest in our country as a whole.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 24, 2002, as Education and Sharing Day, U.S.A., 2002.

I call on all Americans to help our young people better understand the importance of character and develop a true love of learning. By doing so, we invest in the future of our country.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-first day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand two, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and twenty-sixth.

GEORGE W. BUSH

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Seriously, watch that video and tell me that doesn't look like a problem you should call an exterminator for.

For being so confident that they're super evolved beings they sure behave like literal pest animals. You ever had the displeasure of smelling one of these hat-jews? They make it REALLY difficult to not hate them. They're offensive to all the senses.

I know I say I'm not actually a hateful racist sometimes and then I see some WW2 propaganda come to life like this and I can say that yeah, I don't like these ones at all. At all.
Der Ewige Jude

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Everything about this whole situation pisses me off. It's like if you gave a bum a million dollars and a mansion the whole property would be destroyed and stripped of copper in a week because something's busted in their brains and they don't know how to behave like humans. They're ruining something they care about. It's retarded. And they're laughing about it because they know they'll face no repercussions.

Also the part of the video where you see the one squeeze up out of the grate like an actual fucking sewer rat is really driving it home for me. If they love their fucking tunnel so much, stay down there. Don't bother the humans.
Over in Israel they're flooding out the tunnels and bombing them. Over here they're flooding into the tunnels and burrowing up through the sewer!

0.2% of the worlds population yet, probably 75% or higher of the worlds kikein', dykein' and financial fraud schemes. Oy Vey Look Away!

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Where did I say that? I generally just see you as rodents. Go underground to your nest and stay there.

You really have a problem with conflating shit different people have said. We're not all one person, fuckhead. Or you just put words in people's mouths which is a very Jewish trait. Now go ahead and comb through my post history and find an instance of me making a joke about God's favorite vermin owning me. I made six posts on this thread about how animalistic and stupid these fucks are. Where did "THEY OWN YOU THOUGH, MY DUDE LMAO!!!" come from? Fucking idiot.

I'm just gonna preemptively make you my first and only blocked user because I'll be fucked if I'm going to argue with a particularly pathetic, rat-like kike in a post with a video of kikes literally acting like rats. If you and every jew disappeared tomorrow nobody would give a fuck because there'd be no jews left to fucking whine about it. Kill yourself soon, Dovid. I genuinely hate you.
That fucking slimy cunt kike really does like to strawman and obfuscate. Once a kike always a kike.

Great fawwkin final paragraph 👍
If only it was spoken to the very last kikester on its rodent like way to the Belzec final solution chamber once and for all.

EraGodless

Seriously, watch that video and tell me that doesn't look like a problem you should call an exterminator for.

For being so confident that they're super evolved beings they sure behave like literal pest animals. You ever had the displeasure of smelling one of these hat-jews? They make it REALLY difficult to not hate them. They're offensive to all the senses.

I know I say I'm not actually a hateful racist sometimes and then I see some WW2 propaganda come to life like this and I can say that yeah, I don't like these ones at all. At all.
I don't think secular ones like them very much either and they sure as fuck won't deal with them.

EraGodless

Denigrating retail workers doesn't make you look like the good guy here- in fact, it kind of makes you look like an arrogant Jew (redundant) who warrants most poster's on here derision.

Edit: Remind me of Phillip Seymour Hoffman (Sandy in Alomg Came Polly- you did a thing and were part of thing years ago. But those days are over, buy you're still clinging on to those lost days and acting like you're better than everyone. The only difference is you could never be the lead in Jesus Christ Superstar, because you and your people killed him.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Over in Israel they're flooding out the tunnels and bombing them. Over here they're flooding into the tunnels and burrowing up through the sewer!

0.2% of the worlds population yet, probably 75% or higher of the worlds kikein', dykein' and financial fraud schemes. Oy Vey Look Away!
I'm just shocked that young gen-Z hasn't brought up their percent of billionaires and how many of them control media outlets, hedge funds, and athletic teams (sports teams basically provide a lifetime revenue stream, and collateral to do other high dollar valueĺ investments). Kanye has tried to show then the light-- the truth is right out there to be researched/discovered or rediscovered.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

I'm just shocked that young gen-Z hasn't brought up their percent of billionaires and how many of them control media outlets, hedge funds, and athletic teams (sports teams basically provide a lifetime revenue stream, and collateral to do other high dollar valueĺ investments). Kanye has tried to show then the light-- the truth is right out there to be researched/discovered or rediscovered.
Spot on.