• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

G

The point remains he was kept off the field for an entire year based on nothing but accusations. And all two dozen of those initial charges were thrown out criminally and civilly.

also he said that he wouldn't play for the team again before any of that shit came out. and the civil suits weren't thrown out, he settled most of them. some are still pending.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
Apples and oranges. The gambling thing is a slippery slope, you cant tolerate that

The Lamar Jackson injury and the Deshaun Watson deal are related. Lamar wanted what Watson got, and the Ravens rightly said, "We're not going to let Cleveland's attempt to circumvent the suspension process by backloading Watson's pay (fully guaranteed money!) reset the QB market."

So Lamar Jackson bet on himself and decided if the Ravens would not offer him a fully guaranteed contract, he would play out the fifth year option on his rookie contract, and hopefully strengthen his bargaining position through his excellent play (Whoops!). Somebody would pay him what he's worth by the end of the season.

He turned down a 6 year deal with 133mil fully guaranteed that could have earned him a maximum of around 290mil. (Deshaun got 230mil fully guaranteed, but that was a naked attempt to make his inevitable suspension be as cost-free as possible.)

Now, instead of 133mil fully guaranteed, he has the rest of this year's contract (32mil) guaranteed and a long rehab from injury. And nobody is going to hand 133mil to a running QB that is coming back from knee surgery.

That Wonderlic score was always going to bite Harbaugh in the ass some day.
One look at that nose and you know he's functionally retarded.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Cardinals stink but the Pat's are garbage and the Pats are favored. The Pats are so shitty, they got flexed out of prime time in favor of Skins/Giants, who just ended a game in a tie.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
I'm fucking disgusted with my self. I've never had such a horrible fantasy season. Only lost 6 hundy but still...not feeling great about not 1 team making the playoffs.

G

Lmfao Robert Griffin just said "jiggaboo's" on ESPN Monday Night Countdown. Steve Young was like 🤔. He said the Philadelphia Eagles "proved all those jiggaboo's wrong." They just moved on but he'll probably be forced to apologize later I bet.

[MEDIA=reddit]nfl/comments/zkfkbq[/MEDIA]
Do these people think if they actually type out a naughty word their computer will explode

Edit: wow the post got removed. Reddit rules