• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

G

Philly and KC look better than everyone else. Cowboys Vikings Jets will choke as always. Never count out the Pat's. Bills will be tough to beat in Buffalo. Giants and Seahawks back to reality. Brady is cooked, that game was depressing.

G

We will never see plays like this again because of how quickly refs blow it dead now

[MEDIA=youtube]GbjVLmmIk1U[/MEDIA]

G

You can find everything on the internet
Don't have to tell me twice.
th-1631657418.jpg

G

I’m not even mad about the shitty ravens because I had Cousins in my fantasy lineup in place of Lamar. And I got 2 hundo on the bills -7. LFG, fuck that Hawaiian midget hard.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I'd give anything to hear that post game speech by Belicheck. In the old days, he'd cut Myers tomorrow. And that Raiders TD was bullshit, receiver was obviously out of bounds.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
I'd give anything to hear that post game speech by Belicheck. In the old days, he'd cut Myers tomorrow. And that Raiders TD was bullshit, receiver was obviously out of bounds.
I wouldnt be surprised if he still doesnt cut him or just bury him in the bottom of the roster so he doesnt get on the field for the rest of the season then trade/cut him. That was tough loss.

G

I sat through Brett Rypien vs. Colt McCoy/Trace McSorely with my mom, because it's her birthday. I appreciate the Broncos actually winning for that alone. I was already satisfied with the day after seeing Cowboys fans having meltdowns with their loss and Philly's win.