• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
And now a 25 piece band. Enough with the fucking gaga already, no one cares about any of this shit.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
I guess Lamar Jackson flipped out in post game. There was a youtube vid of it but it got set to private. Im sure it will pop up soon

He deleted this tweet
1669607417391.png

G

If you arent the first person to tweet “We might have seen Rodgers last snap as a packer” then dont tweet it…WE HEARD YOU

Huh?

Forum Clout
Fucking brutal slate today. Might be the worst lineup of games I’ve ever seen, maybe 1 watchable game out of 13.
Yeah I might skip watching altogether today. There's not really any compelling matchups.

What were they thinking?

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Jets v Vikings could be OK, it's nice not to be calling it Jets Misery Sundays anymore, we don't even need booze to get through it.

DeShaun Watson starts his 1st game for the Browns which could either be an entertaining shitshow or he could go 400yds and 3 TDs. Aside from that you guys are right, it's a pretty lame weekend.