• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I find myself down by only 1 point with Mccaffrey tomorrow, and against Mahomes for just 1 more quarter.
If I pull this off it would be highway robbery, I figured Mahomes would have 40 by now

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I find myself down by only 1 point with Mccaffrey tomorrow, and against Mahomes for just 1 more quarter.
If I pull this off it would be highway robbery, I figured Mahomes would put up 40
Not bad odds if you can get through this game. CMC is good for at least one score tomorrow.

Forum Clout
That was the absolute worst Jets game I can remember. I wish they had just been beaten by 60 rather than watch that no talent piece of fucking shit Zach Wilson attempt to play QB for 3 hours. Then the motherfucker has the balls to act all defiant like he didn't let the team down. I hated Sam Darnold more than any other Jets fan for how much he sucked, but at least that piece of shit would own up to it. This mormon faggot is so bad and such a prick that he'll be run out of town by the end of the week. And at least some of this was tolerable while Fields looked awful in Chicago. Now that he looks like he's turned a corner it's clear that yet again they fucked up and picked the wrong guy. Fuck the Jets I'm done for a while.

14 losses in a row to the Patriots, just pack the team up and move them to London and let me pretend they never existed.

G

That was the absolute worst Jets game I can remember. I wish they had just been beaten by 60 rather than watch that no talent piece of fucking shit Zach Wilson attempt to play QB for 3 hours. Then the motherfucker has the balls to act all defiant like he didn't let the team down. I hated Sam Darnold more than any other Jets fan for how much he sucked, but at least that piece of shit would own up to it. This mormon faggot is so bad and such a prick that he'll be run out of town by the end of the week. And at least some of this was tolerable while Fields looked awful in Chicago. Now that he looks like he's turned a corner it's clear that yet again they fucked up and picked the wrong guy. Fuck the Jets I'm done for a while.

14 losses in a row to the Patriots, just pack the team up and move them to London and let me pretend they never existed.
Uh huh. Uhkay, uhkay. I don't...what does Billy Corgan have to do with the Jets?

mike-francesa-wfan-832x447.png

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Had the game on the radio driving home and they start playing the Mexican natty anthem, realize they’re playing there, turn it off immediately.

13FFD640-CFC0-451A-A001-028A67C8F0D4.jpeg