• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
1668385535412.png

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
If they lose this and their next game, the playoffs are basically lost and there's no reason to play Rodgers and not to play that Love kid they drafted bc they're not going to risk a 50mil QB in a game that doesn't matter.

Rodgers and LeFleur screaming at each other....yeah that's the Packers alright

G

I did some other shit, assuming Green Bay was cooked after being down 14. And at the risk of sounding like a dramatic faggot, watching the Broncos every week is dramatically decreasing my enthusiasm for football. Happens every year right around this time. Playoffs will be fun, though.

edit: dramatic, dramatic, something about a dramatic

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
I just watched the Broncos Titans highlights and boy does Russell Wilson suck. Every play he breaks the pocket and either runs into a sack or heaves a prayer downfield. He is in a dogfight with Zach Wilson to see who is the shittiest QB.

Also Lol at Josh Allen for turning the ball over in the endzone 3 times. Bills Mafia wore out its welcome years ago so watching them get their hearts broken is a nice bye week.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Watched my Pats for the first time in awhile last week. Defense is solid, but god damn the QB needs to be more confident in passing.