• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Just a small update on your ol pal Paul

Flew to New Orleans last Wed to party before the Bama-LSU game on Sat.
Got in a fist fight with 4 black guys posted up mugging outside our AirBnB in the Quarter at 1am and got pieced the fuck up. Two black eyes, bloody nose, my mouth is fucked, but so were my knuckles so at least I know I landed a few. Thursday and Friday walked around the Quarter looking like Rory Macdonald after the Lawler fight.
Saturday morning at 9am in our hotel in Baton Rouge I slipped in the shower and cracked my hip. Spent all day in the ER on morphine and dilaudid, was released at 3pm. Couldn't fill my script for morphine because you can't buy that at a fucking CVS in Baton Rouge so had to go back and get new script for oxy.
Ended up going to the game anyway. Was nodding off the whole game, don't remember a thing except that Bama lost. And I had a sleeve of Fireball shooters.

Flew home Sunday (don't remember) and went to work Mon and Tues. Excruciating pain. Went to hospital again for more x-rays and MRI today and they think it's nerve damage. Got new script for Valium and a couple morphines.

Haven't been posting much, please get Rick suspended so I have a nice surprise waiting for me when the Valium runs out. Roll Tide. Love you guys. Don't do drugs.
Can you talk about it more on the podcast this Sunday?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Just a small update on your ol pal Paul

Flew to New Orleans last Wed to party before the Bama-LSU game on Sat.
Got in a fist fight with 4 black guys posted up mugging outside our AirBnB in the Quarter at 1am and got pieced the fuck up. Two black eyes, bloody nose, my mouth is fucked, but so were my knuckles so at least I know I landed a few. Thursday and Friday walked around the Quarter looking like Rory Macdonald after the Lawler fight.
Saturday morning at 9am in our hotel in Baton Rouge I slipped in the shower and cracked my hip. Spent all day in the ER on morphine and dilaudid, was released at 3pm. Couldn't fill my script for morphine because you can't buy that at a fucking CVS in Baton Rouge so had to go back and get new script for oxy.
Ended up going to the game anyway. Was nodding off the whole game, don't remember a thing except that Bama lost. And I had a sleeve of Fireball shooters.

Flew home Sunday (don't remember) and went to work Mon and Tues. Excruciating pain. Went to hospital again for more x-rays and MRI today and they think it's nerve damage. Got new script for Valium and a couple morphines.

Haven't been posting much, please get Rick suspended so I have a nice surprise waiting for me when the Valium runs out. Roll Tide. Love you guys. Don't do drugs.
Damn, brotherman. Good for you for standing up for yourself. Get some rest. Hopefully Rick will get banned soon.

G

I wish Broncos-Titans had been flexed into prime time just to tell everyone to fuck off and enjoy another 9-6 borefest.

G

I understand hiring a guy with no experience is unusual, which is why i figured thats why hiring jeff saturday was such a hot topic. I should have known its really a hot topic because hes a white guy with no experience and racism is keeping the potential black coaches down

G

I understand hiring a guy with no experience is unusual, which is why i figured thats why hiring jeff saturday was such a hot topic. I should have known its really a hot topic because hes a white guy with no experience and racism is keeping the potential black coaches down
It's a no-win situation. Saturday is being hired purely to put a good face on the tank job so the fans don't call for someone else's head. Now they're criticized for passing on a black guy. If they hire a black guy and tank, then fire him at the end of the year for a real coach, then they get slammed for hanging (phrasing!) a black guy out to dry.

G

It's a no-win situation. Saturday is being hired purely to put a good face on the tank job so the fans don't call for someone else's head. Now they're criticized for passing on a black guy. If they hire a black guy and tank, then fire him at the end of the year for a real coach, then they get slammed for hanging (phrasing!) a black guy out to dry.
Black people dominate all but one position (and are approaching taking over that one too). The coaches are usually guys who didnt play past college and even if they did didnt excel at the pro level. Just let them have coaching lol (also, isnt 5 black head coaches statistically an over representation in coaching?)

G

Black people dominate all but one position (and are approaching taking over that one too). The coaches are usually guys who didnt play past college and even if they did didnt excel at the pro level. Just let them have coaching lol (also, isnt 5 black head coaches statistically an over representation in coaching?)
Ah, beats me pal. I'm just puttin' my feet up and watchin' the game then hittin' the hay. Gotta be down on the jobsite in the morning. What the heck do I know? Gimme a container of coffee and a ham sandwich and I'll coach these guys!