• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I had to go with the Ravens tonight. I love Brady but the Bucs have been awful lately and decimated by injuries.

G

Going with the corpse of Brady tonight.

The kike media wants so badly for Lamar Jackson to be the new face of the NFL but more than half of being a good QB is being smart and that's just not in his blood.

G

Ravens are done without Andrews. Fuck me and my fantasy team. Lamar gets 40 points twice in the first 3 weeks and im popping corks like @captain_kamala and her pretend dates. Now I’m better off playing bench guy, Kirk Cousins.

G

Brady misses an easy touchdown and they blame the tight end. Of course.

Forum Clout
Todd Bowles is so goddamn bad at being a head coach. He's totally overrated as a DC, but this stint should show the world what Jets fans knew years ago.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1586010589943705600[/URL]