• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

G

No one in the NFC east is below .500 and Seattle and Atlanta in first place. Fucking bonkers.

Looking forward to watching that faggot bitch Aaron Rogers get his shit pushed in tonight and be real salty about it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Niners are a different team with CMC. Going into the bye week, if they can return few guys coming off injuries than the NFC west will be in a whole lotta trouble.

G

Niners are a different team with CMC. Going into the bye week, if they can return few guys coming off injuries than the NFC west will be in a whole lotta trouble.
I traded Deebo for Hopkins after that trade was announced, im the smartest man alive

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Those post-quarter interviews are so fucking pointless and awkward.

“Yeah they have a tough front and a tough back we are just trying to control the line of scrimmage”. Leave the coaches the fuck alone

G

Those post-quarter interviews are so fucking pointless and awkward.

“Yeah they have a tough front and a tough back we are just trying to control the line of scrimmage”. Leave the coaches the fuck alone
They're the biggest wastes of time. It's always just a variation on "This good, that bad, execute better."

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Not enough time left. Coming up short like Pat security camera footage