• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

Forum Clout
Would Russell Wilson even done any better than Rypien? I don't know, but one thing I can say with certainty is Zach Wilson is bad and I've seen enough.

G

QB gets to protect themselves while dangerously sliding at the legs of oncoming defender who incidentally gets kicked in the balls by QB

G

I just got in and turned the game on. Did Mac Jones get hurt or did he get pulled?

G

Oh and Justin fucking Fields can score more points against New England than Russell Wilson could against *fatly checks notes* the Seahawks, Texans, 49ers, Colts and Chargers.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Jets fans need to calm the fuck down. You beat a bunch of teams without their starting QB's. How you even celebrated the Miami win like it was some big accomplishment when they were playing their 3rd stringer was ming boggling. Just be happy you're 5-2. Stop acting like you have one of the best teams in the league because SPOILER ALERT. You don't.

G

Jets fans need to calm the fuck down. You beat a bunch of teams without their starting QB's. How you even celebrated the Miami win like it was some big accomplishment when they were playing their 3rd stringer was ming boggling. Just be happy you're 5-2. Stop acting like you have one of the best teams in the league because SPOILER ALERT. You don't.
I was amazed yesterday at how Zach Wilson's footwork has somehow gotten worse since I watched him play Denver last year. He's shit.