WWAW Owen Hart's death scrubbed from the internet

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Does anyone remember that clip of Hogan and his daughter on a boat passing their old house that his wife got in the divorce, and him crying that she got custody of the dogs?

I can't find it anywhere, i remember it being one of the funniest video's i have ever seen.
I got to go that house a couple times which was cool, it was huge and technically the “house Hulkamania built” that of course his wife took. One of the streets you take before you get there was actually called “Druid Lane” which is funny due to the Undertaker. Turns out that house was pretty close to Randy Savage’s place in Tampa (that seems to be where every wrestler lives) but they hated each other and didn’t speak.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That's cool as shit. Hogan's corny but he's a real ass dude it sounds.
When I worked with him - esp the Spring Break episode in Panama City Beach - he was almost always wearing a Bubba Army sleeveless shirt. Back then I thought that interesting since outside of Tampa he really wasn’t known except being on Howard 100 but they were really good friends. Of course years later we learned just how close of friends they were since those episodes were shot around the time of that famous tape.

Best part of working with him was watching how he could “turn it on” when needed. He knew what he had to do when the cameras rolled so he would be told how to act, say “alright, let’s go” and could be the Hulkster at the drop of a hat.

We shot one episode with him after a back surgery (we had to since he was in pain so much and couldn’t do much for long periods of time) and the cameras are there and all and he tells the medical staff “hey guys, I really love and appreciate everything you’ve done and your hard work but I have to act kinda stupid for a bit here. Don’t take it as disrespect, it’s reality tv - act like it’s real” then once we’re filming he asked the doctor when he can jump on a trampoline and how many Miller lites is he allowed to have. He didn’t want them thinking he’s some asshole because of how he has to act on camera.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I remember it, and it genuinely made me feel sorry for him. That was a defeated man.
He was at the time, the only reason they did Brooke knows best was to get 2 seasons that way they could sell hogan knows best which had 3 seasons and have a total of 5 seasons which was enough for syndication. They saw it as a way to cash out.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
That's cool as shit. Hogan's corny but he's a real ass dude it sounds.
Hulk Hogan was a world champion wrestler and millionaire, said he didn't want his daughter dating niggers, has a horse cock, famously cucked Bubba the Love Sponge and banged Bubba's wife multiple times on camera, put the original staff of Gawker out of business with a lawsuit, and choked out kike dweeb Richard Belzer live on television and made him look like a complete faggot to the entire world. Dude is a legend.

G

Americans are fawkin hilarious

[MEDIA=youtube]-nVlNI8Fzhg[/MEDIA]

Jizz

droz has my dream mobility scooter if i ever win powerball!

RAuxzTU.png