WWAW Owen Hart's death scrubbed from the internet

G

Thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers🙏🏻

1655671995375.jpeg

G

Owen should have just jumped ship when Bret did, look how Vince rewarded him for staying, a faggot ass gimmick and death.

The Black Hart gimmick was still pretty entertaining though, but after that they gave him nothing.

View attachment 49141
Didn’t work out that well for Davey Boy who jumped ship to WCW and ended up breaking his back, getting addicted to drugs and overdosing on painkillers. All in all a good lad.

His rivalry with The Snake is severely underrated [MEDIA=youtube]UGogcQjYdsg[/MEDIA]

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Didn’t work out that well for Davey Boy who jumped ship to WCW and ended up breaking his back, getting addicted to drugs and overdosing on painkillers. All in all a good lad.

His rivalry with The Snake is severely underrated

I loved The Bulldog, he and Owen where a great team, but him and Dynamite Kid as The British Bulldogs where next level.

G

I loved The Bulldog, he and Owen where a great team, but him and Dynamite Kid as The British Bulldogs where next level.

[MEDIA=youtube]EfrkEBewv94[/MEDIA]
Heenan and Cornette were the last great bad guy managers. And if you think being this nostalgic about a show featuring gay men rolling around in tights makes me gay then I’ve got a kite you can fly, Hank.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Heenan and Cornette were the last great bad guy managers. And if you think being this nostalgic about a show featuring gay men rolling around in tights makes me gay then I’ve got a kite you can fly, Hank.
I'm european so i'm gay by default, perhaps enjoying old school wrestling makes me double gay, i don't give a shit, lol.

Heenan was brilliant, i loved Prime Time Wrestling, with him and Gorilla Monsoon.

G

I'm european so i'm gay by default, perhaps enjoying old school wrestling makes me double gay, i don't give a shit, lol.

Heenan was brilliant, i loved Prime Time Wrestling, with him and Gorilla Monsoon.
McMahon and the Burger King were a great good guy/bad guy duo but were too alike in being over the top about everything. Bobby and Gorilla were kind of the same I think but had genuinely different personalities.

I can’t really remember much because I was only a queer seedling much to my father’s dismay as I’d tear my t shirt off as Hulk Hogan’s music would start to play. It would be the first of many disappointments for the old guy.

Also, condolences on the whole European situation, Gaylord.

I remember being in Ibiza or one of the islands around there when we got a newspaper report of Owen Hart's death. The internet wasn't a thing back then really and UK newspapers tended to be delayed a day or two abroad back then. If something similar happened now 4k videos from various fan shots would be online in moments.

We truly did use to live like savages.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt

Not going to lie, I’m a massive Dynamite Kid fan. I used to buy bootleg vhs tapes of his All Japan and New Japan matches in the 90s. His book is really good, he gave no fucks unlike almost every other wrestling book out there. I was a British Bulldog fan, but I also thought he was better when he was tagging with Dynamite Kid. I realize that I am a homo.

There are photos of Owen falling to his death, the resuscitation attempts and of the blood stains out there. They were on Ogrish back in the day. There were rumors a few years ago of people recording it on their camcorders in the arena and WWF confiscating the footage. People used to sneak them into shows in the 90s. WWE absolutely has the footage they filmed in their vault, they had multiple cameras focused on the descent as it was a major spot in the show.

Spanish announce team audio

Udders

Great food
I've heard there is but it's never been made public and is kept in the WWE's archives in case any legal issues pop up. Same with the D'Lo Brown vs. Droz match where Droz got paralyzed.
This is correct.
There's audio from the Spanish simulcast that you can apparently hear the slam
You can hear it during the pre-tape they were showing on the English broadcast as well, it was a Godfather interview I think.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I remember being in Ibiza or one of the islands around there when we got a newspaper report of Owen Hart's death. The internet wasn't a thing back then really and UK newspapers tended to be delayed a day or two abroad back then. If something similar happened now 4k videos from various fan shots would be online in moments.

We truly did use to live like savages.

Is Ibiza fun or incredibly gay