WWAW Owen Hart's death scrubbed from the internet

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Could be some truth to Vince being “into things” when he comes to other wrestlers. I worked on Hogan Knows Best / Brooke Knows Best years ago as a PA and I remember he was walking around some book store with a wrestler friend (might have been big show) and their mics were on and Hogan made some joke to the other wrestler about pointing to a book about gay men and said “look, there’s Vince” and they both started laughing. Then again Bret hates everyone and Hogan makes up all kinds of shit.
Sure Bret is a bitter fuck (cannot blame him for that), but i don't think he's a liar, doesn't mean everything he says is the truth, and i'm sure he exaggerates a lot, but i think he truly believes in the things he says and he seems like a straight (no pun intended) shooter to me.

Hogan on the other hand does everything to make himself look better.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I hadn’t heard some of those before. What a coincidence it’s the same day Norm passed away. It always comes back to the board some way.
Hulk has all kinds of tall tales, he was supposed to have the foreman grill, Andre died right after WM3, how much Andre weighed when he slammed him, he was gonna star in “The Wrestler”, bass player of Metallica, major movie roles, etc.

Then again he’s taken A LOT of hits to the head. When I worked with him on his reality show he actually tells you to stand directly in front of him when talking because he has no peripheral vision. He also walks like a 90 year old man and we had to call him “Terry” while working with him. He also dropped his mic pack in the toilet multiple times.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Then again he’s taken A LOT of hits to the head. When I worked with him on his reality show he actually tells you to stand directly in front of him when talking because he has no peripheral vision. He also walks like a 90 year old man and we had to call him “Terry” while working with him. He also dropped his mic pack in the toilet multiple times.
Extrapolate on this, wrestling child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He also was high on pain pills a majority of the time shooting his reality show, especially the spin off brooke knows best because he was going through a divorce. I got to go on Spring Break in Panama City Beach to shoot the spring break episode. I had to go on many beer and captain Morgan runs because his was drinking heavy with his old buddy Brian Knobs. I was told by the story producers to only get cans because him and Knobs would get drunk and throw the cans at each other. His pill guy actually showed up to PCB and I thought he looked suspicious since he was hanging around near where we were shooting (I didn’t know him) and was informed that Terry “needs him”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The tv production company I worked for actually shot a pilot with Ric Flair around 2008/2009 that was to be called “Life of Flair” that was focused on him being retired (at the time) yet partying all the time with his son Reid. They had planned to have a cross over episode with Brooke Knows Best about Brooke being “interested” in him while their famous wrestling dads watched on. It didn’t get picked up so that episode never happened. I only saw some of the pilot and it was pretty much Ric getting drunk in public with his son Reid (I don’t think Ashley was involved at all) and surrounded by women. Kind of “he might be old but he’s still Flair and can keep up with the young kids” Of course that son died a couple years later from an Overdose.

G

The tv production company I worked for actually shot a pilot with Ric Flair around 2008/2009 that was to be called “Life of Flair” that was focused on him being retired (at the time) yet partying all the time with his son Reid. They had planned to have a cross over episode with Brooke Knows Best about Brooke being “interested” in him while their famous wrestling dads watched on. It didn’t get picked up so that episode never happened. I only saw some of the pilot and it was pretty much Ric getting drunk in public with his son Reid (I don’t think Ashley was involved at all) and surrounded by women. Kind of “he might be old but he’s still Flair and can keep up with the young kids” Of course that son died a couple years later from an Overdose.

Does Ric Flair have any shame left? He’s making another comeback, isn’t he?

Riccardo Bosi

I think there's a lot of legitimacy to Shane Douglas's criticism of Flair as a person. Hogan sounds fucked up, but in a way genuine; Flair's just a guy who never grew up.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Also - his wife was a major pain in the ass. She would lose it often and fire everyone and tell them to get out. One guy I worked with she fired like 3 times only to act like it never happened the next day. She was nice to me for some reason but would yell at me about the crew, the storylines, etc. but would act like it never happened the next day.

I also got to go to his Clearwater Beach condo a couple times which he was staying while his divorce got all figured out. Beautiful spot, top floor right on the beach and was decorated with stuff from his career - even some photos of him I’ve never seen anywhere - like one with him, iron sheik, Andre, Rocky Johnson (Rocks father) and couple other guys all hanging out. He had a guest room with 3 large photos on the wall - him holding up Stallone in Rocky 3, him slamming Andre, and him posing in the ring during the NWO rise. His daughter Brooke gave me one of his sugar free Red Bulls from the fridge which young wrestling fan me would have never believed - I just drank one of Hulk Hogans Red Bulls.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think there's a lot of legitimacy to Shane Douglas's criticism of Flair as a person. Hogan sounds fucked up, but in a way genuine; Flair's just a guy who never grew up.
Yeah it’s was a weird pilot, majority of the footage was Flair and Reid out on the town in North Carolina in limos (paid for by the production company) getting drunk. VH-1 didn’t want a show with some irresponsible 50 something year old man acting like an idiot while his son watches and acts like him. Smart move on their part since if they would have looked real bad if they put it on air only for Reid to OD a couple years later.

Riccardo Bosi

Also - his wife was a major pain in the ass. She would lose it often and fire everyone and tell them to get out. One guy I worked with she fired like 3 times only to act like it never happened the next day. She was nice to me for some reason but would yell at me about the crew, the storylines, etc. but would act like it never happened the next day.

I also got to go to his Clearwater Beach condo a couple times which he was staying while his divorce got all figured out. Beautiful spot, top floor right on the beach and was decorated with stuff from his career - even some photos of him I’ve never seen anywhere - like one with him, iron sheik, Andre, Rocky Johnson (Rocks father) and couple other guys all hanging out. He had a guest room with 3 large photos on the wall - him holding up Stallone in Rocky 3, him slamming Andre, and him posing in the ring during the NWO rise. His daughter Brooke gave me one of his sugar free Red Bulls from the fridge which young wrestling fan me would have never believed - I just drank one of Hulk Hogans Red Bulls.
That's cool as shit. Hogan's corny but he's a real ass dude it sounds.