WWAW Oasis reunion all but CONFIRMED?

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
The chorus of 'Don't Go Away' always grated on me but I agree on 'The Girl With The Dirty Shirt'. Also like the title track, 'Stand By Me', 'I Hope, I Think, I Know' and 'All Around The World'.

It's a fucking travesty that almost every song is overlong and overblown, creating a bloated, self indulgent record. Done properly, the album could have been another classic. But that's arrogance and drugs for you.

There’s a kernel of a good song in even the worst ones on the album. He just needed a producer to reign him in which I don’t think was possible at that point in time.

23 years on from the second night at Wembley in 2000. That was live on ppv too. Hilarious.

If you listen to the AI Liam versions of Noel's New songs it's clear to see he can and is still writing for his voice in a way

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
23 years on from the second night at Wembley in 2000. That was live on ppv too. Hilarious.

If you listen to the AI Liam versions of Noel's New songs it's clear to see he can and is still writing for his voice in a way

"Fookin shithole! Bout time they knocked the fucking shit down."

"We're not playing another note until I see breasts on the screen"

Then he goes and folds his arms and looks up at the screen.

Noel got so annoyed about that shit too, it's like dude you may as well get tanked and do stupid covers all night, why play the same setlist twice in a row? "Liam didn't go to bed after last night" "right, I guess we're goofing off tonight"

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Those rumours have floated around here for at least a decade, and I never gave them a second thought.

Recently though? Yeah, I'm hearing it from trustworthy people more than once. It's about the money, pure and simple. If it's there, at the rate they want, they'll do it. Whether they make it through a whole tour is a different story.

Steve and I have disagreements as brothers all the time, but we haven't done anything remotely like those two cunts have done to each other.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Those rumours have floated around here for at least a decade, and I never gave them a second thought.

Recently though? Yeah, I'm hearing it from trustworthy people more than once. It's about the money, pure and simple. If it's there, at the rate they want, they'll do it. Whether they make it through a whole tour is a different story.

Steve and I have disagreements as brothers all the time, but we haven't done anything remotely like those two cunts have done to each other.

I wanna go what's going on with those Davies goofballs from The Kinks...they SAID they were gonna do shit like 4 years ago and it never happened.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I wanna go what's going on with those Davies goofballs from The Kinks...they SAID they were gonna do shit like 4 years ago and it never happened.

That's been a longtime joke in the industry. It won't happen, especially now.

You wouldn't want them to anyway, Ray Davies is almost 80. You have to know when it's time to go.

Ray could've done well even as recently as a decade ago, but now it would be too sad.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
Ok I asked two different XM radio management guys on the music side and they both said they have no real info. They think it may happen but they both said the guy on the radio was talking out his ass. He’s not in a position to know anything, he’s just talking about rumors.

Last edited:
W Liam had to have a double hip replacement recently so the millions of copycats of Liam, go to a oasis/Liam gig in the UK and you'll see plenty of people trying to be him, have that to look forward too.

I think it was a natural thing for Liam. He always had it. It wasn't a Connor McGregor style "celebration"