WWAW Oasis reunion all but CONFIRMED?

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
WWAWD gay carefully studied walk that Liam Gallagher and that faggot from The Verve does, with the lean and the floppy arms? I want to run up and jump kick them from behind.

Larry David does it too, but that's obviously just his natural way of walking.

If you or I did it, gay. If you’re a genuine rockstar and top 20 frontman of all time, go nuts nigga

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
WWAWD gay carefully studied walk that Liam Gallagher and that faggot from The Verve does, with the lean and the floppy arms? I want to run up and jump kick them from behind.

Larry David does it too, but that's obviously just his natural way of walking.

Liam does it for real, Ashcroft copied him, as did everyone in the 90s because he's a fawkin badass.

Really Liam copied it from Ian Brown, amongst many other things. All great Britrock flowed through the Stone Roses.

Harry Powell

They keep getting better. I thought they were gonna blow, they've been awesome, especially #2 and #3.
He just needs someone to help him with his hooks and choruses. I feel like he is coming up with decent lyrics and melodies. I’ve been impressed. If only he could find someone who knew how to write some stellar hooks for him he’d be back on top of the world.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
He just needs someone to help him with his hooks and choruses. I feel like he is coming up with decent lyrics and melodies. I’ve been impressed. If only he could find someone who knew how to write some stellar hooks for him he’d be back on top of the world.

He's got a whole team putting together the music and lyrics. I believe he wrote "Bold" from the first album by himself mostly but I don't know how much input he's actually had on the actual song craft of the solo records. I find some of the shit to be extremely catchy from the first two records, and the third more of a vibe, stony kind of thing, which I've been loving. The reason I was not expecting much from his solo output was hearing that he'd have songwriters/musicians/producers putting it together for him. Figured it'd be 60s celeb vanity project album awful but these dudes actually get rock music.

Harry Powell

Can one of you musical brothermen help a nigga out with the chords Noel is using here, I’d like to try to learn this version