WWAW Oasis reunion all but CONFIRMED?

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Rumors have been percolating for a long long time… but now sources “in the know” are saying it’s a done deal.

I am hoping they boot those faggots Bell and Archer and bring back retarded Irish alcoholic Bonehead and Guigsy, but I am sure that won’t happen.

I feel like even if the tour comes to the US, I need to see them in England - particularly if they do Knebworth. If one brother can sell it out, two definitely can.

Harry Powell

They could never sing any of their shit live and Wonderwall is the easiest fucking song
Man I have listened to so many live recordings and I have no clue where you got this take from.

There ***WAS*** a period in the 00s that Liam’s voice was shot though, maybe you saw them during that time or something?

Harry Powell

Where you hearing this? Not see anything. Unless Noel's been taken to the cleaners in his divorce he doesn't need or want it
On the way to the job site this morning Kat Corbet of SIRIUSXM channel LITHIUM was reporting on Damon Albarn saying the oasis reunion is happening and she said she has a private, personal source who has corroborated this.

Meanwhile the Oasis IG/Twitter world has been awash in reunion rumors all year long of varying credibility.

On the way to the job site this morning Kat Corbet of SIRIUSXM channel LITHIUM was reporting on Damon Albarn saying the oasis reunion is happening and she said she has a private, personal source who has corroborated this.

Meanwhile the Oasis IG/Twitter world has been awash in reunion rumors all year long of varying credibility.
Yeah this is nonsense. Damon albaen thinks/wants it to happen that's all. Congratulations for being tricked though

Seen both Gallagher brothers live recently and each are in good form. Liam's voice is as solid and reliable as it's been in over a decade while Noel is his usual unfussy self.

Whatever money they're making now would pale in comparison to Oasis reunion cash. They could do a months residence at Wembley stadium if they wanted.

I'm more interested in hearing Noel write songs specifically for Liam to sing again. His solo output has been consistently good but it would be cool to hear new Oasis music.