WWAW CBD buds?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
It gives me real bad panic attacks. I stopped smoking it in 2019 but i’m tired of being sober all the time, it’s fucking boring. I’ll probs find s weaker strain to break myself in again.
I had the same problem. I vape ocassionay and eat edibles more than anything and haven't had an issue since. Edibles take longer to kick in, but last longer, and it's not quite as jarring as smoking.

Also, have you considered therapy?

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
CBD is fucking retarded. Does absolutely nothing.
I came here to ask about the Delta 8 CBD...Weed isn't legal here, but of course CBD is, so I was thinking about trying the delta 8 as I heard it's the only cbd that actually gets you high.

I heard it's a different high then weed... I don't like a regular weed high and edibles cause me to feel detached from reality and isolate, so fuck edibles, but I hear that CBD delta 8 is a different and a more relaxing high. Is that true?
Delta 8 is good enough for me and i used to be a really heavy smoker. Its like a mild version of Delta 9 (regular weed). I barely even smoke weed anymore because i always have my concealed carry on me and weed is still technically illegal here and i dont wanna get caught up w a guns+drugs charge. So i basically stick to delta 8 and delta 10 disposable vapes. I find 10 to be a little harder hitting. Id recommend starting w one normal hit of D8 and see how you feel after 5/10 mins. Its subtle enough that it shouldnt completely fuck you up. My favorite brand is “Cake”. Theyre always great quality and have never broke on me, whereas most other companies have defective and inconsistent products.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
It's been theorized that CBD helps moderate the THC buzz, as anecdotal evidence seems to indicate that a weed buzz differs from a straight THC buzz, and I tend to agree. As far as CBD itself is concerned, I think it's just bullshit, placebo effect.

I've read that you can turn CBD weed into actual smokeable weed by decarboxylating it. You do this by heating it in an oven for a while, which serves to convert the CBD into THC or a very close derivative of. Never tried it myself, as real weed is pretty easy to get nowadays.
A buddy who works in cannabis told me the same thing about using CDB with your regular weed. Supposed to be a nice enhancer.

But decarboxylating CBD weed shouldn't do anything. You're turning THCA into THC, but CBD weed doesn't have the THCA.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
A buddy who works in cannabis told me the same thing about using CDB with your regular weed. Supposed to be a nice enhancer.

But decarboxylating CBD weed shouldn't do anything. You're turning THCA into THC, but CBD weed doesn't have the THCA.
You can get a bunch of CBN out of decarbing CBD so if you need sleep you can get something out of it.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
You can get a bunch of CBN out of decarbing CBD so if you need sleep you can get something out of it.
No kidding? Might need to try that.

What kind of sleep we talking: restful, vivid dreams, nightmarish hellscapes, or sleepwalking into my neighbor's bedroom?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
No kidding? Might need to try that.

What kind of sleep we talking: restful, vivid dreams, nightmarish hellscapes, or sleepwalking into my neighbor's bedroom?
Thats why a lot of people that vaporize THC/CBD keep the bud they have already vaped instead of throwing it away like you would ashes. You can eat it straight ( gross), put on a cracker with peanutbutter ( firecrackers), or fold it into cookie dough. Im not a really into edibles but I made some cookies with it and I was cooked. I ate a couple before bed and woke up high as a kite and was still getting higher. I was feeling it through the next day. Its all mostly CBN at that point.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Thats why a lot of people that vaporize THC/CBD keep the bud they have already vaped instead of throwing it away like you would ashes. You can eat it straight ( gross), put on a cracker with peanutbutter ( firecrackers), or fold it into cookie dough. Im not a really into edibles but I made some cookies with it and I was cooked. I ate a couple before bed and woke up high as a kite and was still getting higher. I was feeling it through the next day. Its all mostly CBN at that point.
I used to sell my vaped bud in form of brownies and would almost break even.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
So i bought some CBD bud to try it out, it was 31% CBD and 0.2% THC. It looked, smelt and tasted like good bud but obviously didn't get me high. It did help with my leg and back pain a little bit though, so i guess i can see why some people use it.

6/10. Probably won't get it again, but i can see it's benefits.