WWAW CBD buds?

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
I smoke rolling tobacco and always have, it's a pretty common thing here, especially up north. Tailor made cigarettes are expensive as fuck, burn too fast and taste like shit.
I hope you're not smoking that pipe tobacco shit, that stuff is murder on the lungs...

G

Oye Papa the music is gonna get loud tonight and don't bother calling the cops.

🇵🇷

My man!

1653014831729.png

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Get over your gay fucking fears you baby. Nothing is gonna get you when your smoking weed. I wouldn't steer you wrong, faggot. I love you.
It gives me real bad panic attacks. I stopped smoking it in 2019 but i’m tired of being sober all the time, it’s fucking boring. I’ll probs find s weaker strain to break myself in again.
I love you.
Age?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
how the fuck should I know, it fucked me up though
Sounds like what happened to me I felt like I was going to die and had the memory of a alzheimers patient. I never smoked before so I think I did way too much for the first time I have never felt that paranoid. Haven't done it since. I'm a pussy faggot.

G

I've smoked one of those Delta 8 vape pens, it was a pretty clean high, didn't last as long as regular bud but it did the job.
I came here to ask about the Delta 8 CBD...Weed isn't legal here, but of course CBD is, so I was thinking about trying the delta 8 as I heard it's the only cbd that actually gets you high.

I heard it's a different high then weed... I don't like a regular weed high and edibles cause me to feel detached from reality and isolate, so fuck edibles, but I hear that CBD delta 8 is a different and a more relaxing high. Is that true?

G

It gives me real bad panic attacks. I stopped smoking it in 2019 but i’m tired of being sober all the time, it’s fucking boring. I’ll probs find s weaker strain to break myself in again.
Have you considered booze?

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
I came here to ask about the Delta 8 CBD...Weed isn't legal here, but of course CBD is, so I was thinking about trying the delta 8 as I heard it's the only cbd that actually gets you high.

I heard it's a different high then weed... I don't like a regular weed high and edibles cause me to feel detached from reality and isolate, so fuck edibles, but I hear that CBD delta 8 is a different and a more relaxing high. Is that true?
I guess the way I personally would describe it is it feels like a weed high that was created in a lab. It didn't give me that "heavy" feeling in my head and body that actual bud usually does, but it also didn't last as long.