WWAW CBD buds?

G

they are a good option of you are sensitive to thc but still want to get a little high.
This is the gayest thing I've ever fucking read.
Bunch a mamalukes we got here. Just put weed in a god damn pipe and smoke it

[MEDIA=youtube]OwDLCbMCujk:44[/MEDIA]

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
I use a lot of CBD buds, knee pain and sleep mostly, but if you use enough you get a decent body high that makes reading in bed more relaxing. I use a THC oilpen cart to get high when I want to, or get a fuller entourage effect in combination with the cannabinoids in hemp flower. I second Holy City Farms. For context, I like diet weed because the THC dominant dispensary strains and THC only edibles make me feel like ASS:image_9247:I don't hit the floor or have a panic attack, but it makes me feel overwhelmed and 'locked in' so to speak. I usually hit the eject button on THC only by crawling up to bed.

It's been theorized that CBD helps moderate the THC buzz, as anecdotal evidence seems to indicate that a weed buzz differs from a straight THC buzz, and I tend to agree. As far as CBD itself is concerned, I think it's just bullshit, placebo effect.

I've read that you can turn CBD weed into actual smokeable weed by decarboxylating it. You do this by heating it in an oven for a while, which serves to convert the CBD into THC or a very close derivative of. Never tried it myself, as real weed is pretty easy to get nowadays.

Just smoke/vape it in the first place my brother in Christ. If you're just going to apply heat anyway it's redundant.

548-5482366_post-art-bell-pepe.jpg

Anybody like weed and old Art Bell?

G

I smoke rolling tobacco and always have, it's a pretty common thing here, especially up north. Tailor made cigarettes are expensive as fuck, burn too fast and taste like shit.
yea I forgot not everybody here lives in milwaukee, bongniggers get a pass.
put some shitty tobacco in a perfectly good joint, play the smiths on blast, and have a nice fried box. #perfectnight

[MEDIA=youtube]Hb7a1kco9K4:353[/MEDIA]

G

yea I forgot not everybody here lives in milwaukee, bongniggers get a pass.
put some shitty tobacco in a perfectly good joint, play the smiths on blast, and have a nice fried box. #perfectnight

[MEDIA=youtube]Hb7a1kco9K4:353[/MEDIA]

C243607F-C7ED-475F-838C-606B20845F79.gif

[MEDIA=youtube]AitXDDv155A[/MEDIA]

Monk

CBD quality depends on what the CBD is extracted from. If the CBD is from hemp, it's not worth a shit. If it's extracted from bud, it's probably going to have legit pain killer/anti-anxiety/sleep inducing/etc. uses. There are a ton of different types of cannabinoids and hemp doesn't contain anywhere near what regular bud does, especially bud strains that are bred for high CBD content.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I've smoked one of those Delta 8 vape pens, it was a pretty clean high, didn't last as long as regular bud but it did the job.
My cousin smoked me out with her delta 8 vape on Thanksgiving and it got me uncomfortably stoned, it was pretty unpleasant

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Yeah, you gotta get use to how much you can handle, had a bit of the same problem. The high kinda sets in all at once, at least it did for me...
For real. I took a stupidly fat rip and it took the wind right out of my sails. I'm a veteran weed smoker and I wanted to jump out of my skin for an hour afterwards. I was chugging water like a retard