WWAW CBD buds?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Waste of money. Just smoke regular weed and don't buy into the CBD racket.
I can't smoke the shit anymore, i abused it for like 15 years and burnt myself out. If i smoke now i just get panic attacks.

CBD doesn't have any THC in it right?

So it doesn't get you high.
Nah, no THC or very small traces of it. Apparently a good quality high CBD bud can give you a mild body high but i have no idea if that's true or not.

It's been theorized that CBD helps moderate the THC buzz, as anecdotal evidence seems to indicate that a weed buzz differs from a straight THC buzz, and I tend to agree. As far as CBD itself is concerned, I think it's just bullshit, placebo effect.

I've read that you can turn CBD weed into actual smokeable weed by decarboxylating it. You do this by heating it in an oven for a while, which serves to convert the CBD into THC or a very close derivative of. Never tried it myself, as real weed is pretty easy to get nowadays.

G

I've read that you can turn CBD weed into actual smokeable weed by decarboxylating it. You do this by heating it in an oven for a while, which serves to convert the CBD into THC or a very close derivative of. Never tried it myself, as real weed is pretty easy to get nowadays.

This is basically what i do when i make cannabutter for making edibles. Decarboxylating the weed activates the thc and makes it way more potent.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Totally not a scam. Take a sip on one of these Flaming Joes and you'll be flying:

Screen-Shot-2020-12-04-at-8.39.45-AM-e1607090571367.png

Dolla dolla bills, y'all!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I used it to quit cigarettes. It was cheaper to buy in bulk and roll my own than buying packs of smokes. I will also grind/mix a 3:1 ratio of CBD/THC for a lighter effect than being totally stoned. I just buy bulk good quality flower from the farmer and they send it to your house. Im in a legal state so its easier to THC than quality CBD. I dont mess with anything else CBD related like infused drinks or concentrates.

Ruizing

Brotherman
I can't smoke the shit anymore, i abused it for like 15 years and burnt myself out. If i smoke now i just get panic attacks.

Nah, no THC or very small traces of it. Apparently a good quality high CBD bud can give you a mild body high but i have no idea if that's true or not.
i bought these carts a few times that have different ratios of cbd:thc, they are a good option of you are sensitive to thc but still want to get a little high.

vTinctF.png