WWAW better call Saul season 6 predictions?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
The writing is so bad this season. Jim and Kimmy's plan leaves so much to chance it is embarrassing to watch this show anymore:

- If Howard's secretary tells him someone changed his PI numbers, the plan fails
- If Howard checks in the identity of his PI with the police and checks if he is a registered PI, the plan fails
- If Howard calls the PI firm and says "I want to work with the same guys we used last time with Chuck", the plan fails
- If Howard writes a check to the PI firm and they call him saying "what is this check for as we are not going anything right now?", the plan fails
- If Howard brings in the original photos to the meeting with him or puts them in a locked drawer, the plan fails miserably

Literally EVERYTHING had to go perfectly for this plan to work. Everything is left to chance but works out magically. The writing is so fucking stupid. But reddit fags are eating this shit up. Literally everything today is like the Emperor's New Clothes.
Somebody on r/better call saul Saif they cried when Howard got killed. Who the fuck cares

G

The writing is so bad this season. Jim and Kimmy's plan leaves so much to chance it is embarrassing to watch this show anymore:

- If Howard's secretary tells him someone changed his PI numbers, the plan fails
- If Howard checks in the identity of his PI with the police and checks if he is a registered PI, the plan fails
- If Howard calls the PI firm and says "I want to work with the same guys we used last time with Chuck", the plan fails
- If Howard writes a check to the PI firm and they call him saying "what is this check for as we are not going anything right now?", the plan fails
- If Howard brings in the original photos to the meeting with him or puts them in a locked drawer, the plan fails miserably

Literally EVERYTHING had to go perfectly for this plan to work. Everything is left to chance but works out magically. The writing is so fucking stupid. But reddit fags are eating this shit up. Literally everything today is like the Emperor's New Clothes.
I agree, and I'm going to add on. Howard is smart enough to figure out pretty much exactly what Jimmy and Kim did right after it went down. He already knows Jimmy is hell bent on destroying him. So taking those things into consideration, wouldn't he have known something was up way earlier? He puts it all together in a very short amount of time, yet he didn't think to try ONE of the precautionary measures you listed?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I'll be waiting with bated breath until the season starts back up. I wonder if Lalo is going to kill Jimmy and then take down Gus and Mike. What a cliffhanger!
I guess in BB it's still vague if Lalo is dead or alive. though in the last ep they kinda blew that out of the water with him letting gus know intentionally that he was alive. unless he fakes his death again.

my prediction: Mike and Gus die of old age and Lalo takes over as plaza boss for the cartel

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you

I didn't even think of that. Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul were full of so many amazing coincidences that I stopped questioning it.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Also Howard's death is full of shit writing and amazing coincidences:

- Jimmy and Kim are in their apartment together and not out celebrating like they usually do in a hotel or some other place
- Howard instead of going to police or hiring a real PR firm with extra security goes alone to their apartment without telling anyone
- Howard shows up at their apartment without warning not even knowing if they will be there or not
- Gus just happens to pull his entire detail off of 'minor targets' like Saul giving Lalo the ability to roam freely around
- Saul is now a 'minor' target for Lalo despite the fact that the last time Lalo jumped bail he immediately visited Jimmy at his home
- Lalo just happens to show up on the exact day at the exact time that Howard does during that two minute stretch of conversation
- If Howard leaves the apartment 30 seconds before he lives, or Lalo stops to lace his shoes for one minute then Howard lives
- Police are not watching Jimmy's apartment despite the fact that he helped Lalo skip bail and should have an Interpol warrant or FBI/CIA warrant
- Lalo is traveling alone without any protection but manages to get an arsenal of weapons through international customs
- Jimmy and Kim leave their door unlocked despite Kim knowing that Lalo is alive so that Lalo can make some faggy dramatic entrance
- If the door is locked and closed then they can call 911 or hide both Kim and Howard in a bedroom closet
- Kimmy does not tell Jimmy that Lalo is alive despite it literally being a life and death piece of information and endangers her life as well
- Lalo kills Howard in a way where they can possibly frame it as a suicide, he shot himself in the head, instead of stabbing him to death or shooting him several times

This show has gotten beyond lame. This fanbase needs to be culled.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I started watching the 80s 21 Jump Street a little while ago and the pilot episode was easily more entertaining than this entire season of Saul. Not even fuckin close, it even has Morty Seinfeld in it.

G

I started watching the 80s 21 Jump Street a little while ago and the pilot episode was easily more entertaining than this entire season of Saul. Not even fuckin close, it even has Morty Seinfeld in it.

Those kind of shows back then did what they had to, they entertained ya. Shows nowadays all want to be this pretentious prestige drama bullshit. It’s all so tiring.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
I agree, and I'm going to add on. Howard is smart enough to figure out pretty much exactly what Jimmy and Kim did right after it went down. He already knows Jimmy is hell bent on destroying him. So taking those things into consideration, wouldn't he have known something was up way earlier? He puts it all together in a very short amount of time, yet he didn't think to try ONE of the precautionary measures you listed?
Howard was convinced that Canyon Boykin was behind everything

G

I agree with all of that, BUT how the fuck did they know that he would even hire a PI? Did I miss something?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I agree with all of that, BUT how the fuck did they know that he would even hire a PI? Did I miss something?
Basically they harass him to get his attention first. The hookers at the restaurant. The bowling bars into the car. Then they escalate the harassment into planting drugs in his locker and doing it on a day where Jimmy is seen visibly screaming at the same golf clubhouse. Then they have Cliff witness Howard dump a hooker in the street which they know Cliff will report to Howard. Plus using the Kettlemans to go to Cliff and allege Howard was using cocaine.

They push Howard into thinking that someone, obviously Jimmy, is framing him for cocaine abuse to force him to settle Sandpiper. So now Howard needs a way to fight back against this harassment. So he hires a PI to see what Jimmy is doing at all times.

But in reality he hires a PI because the plot needs it. In real life he would go to the police. Especially since Jimmy is a known cartel agent whose reputation is that he is collaborating with murderers to get them to skip bail in illegal ways. And Jimmy also drove his last opposition to suicide and legal ruin. After breaking into his brother's house and tracking down Chuck's ex-wife to further humiliate him.

Instead Howard behaves like a retard and does not call the police or even the FBI or DEA. What really would happen is Howard would call the FBI, the FBI would watch Saul's house 24/7 for Lalo using the harassment of Howard as a pretext for wiretaps and stakeouts. Then they would see Lalo visit Jimmy. But the writing on this show is just dogshit.