• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW better call Saul season 6 predictions?

G

Kim - I imagine she's either in prison or is killed during BB.

Nacho - Mike probably introduced him and his dad to the vacuum guy, which is why Saul knows about the vacuum guy.

Lalo - I'm guessing he was in Breaking Bad the entire time, because after Gus had him killed he made Mike bury him under the south wall of the lab. The whole "and that's the south wall?" Was probably foreshadowing where he was buried.

Saul - I think it's all going to end with him turning himself into the police, representing himself in court and getting off. Probably at the end some reporter on the news will call him Saul Goodman and he'll correct them and tell them that his name is Jimmy McGill.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
I actually think Saul is still married to Kim, and that's a big part of why he's having such a hard time in Omaha - or wherever he is - because he left her holding the bag. It's a little too close to how they ended the story with Walt in BB, but having her get killed or in jail seems weird considering how "normal" Saul behaves in the original series. Not once in BB does it feel like he has a dead wife or one in prison.

Not to say that didn't happen AFTER he fled, but I don't think she's in a bad way before the end of BB.

Nacho has to die. It's going to be the heart-wrenching, "but he was a good bad guy" shtick they pull in movies and TV. With BB, though, who does the killing is often more interesting than who dies. Does Mike kill Nacho? Does Saul do it? Kim???

I don't remember how last season ended so I could be talking out my ass... I don't give a care.

G

I actually think Saul is still married to Kim, and that's a big part of why he's having such a hard time in Omaha - or wherever he is - because he left her holding the bag. It's a little too close to how they ended the story with Walt in BB, but having her get killed or in jail seems weird considering how "normal" Saul behaves in the original series. Not once in BB does it feel like he has a dead wife or one in prison.

Not to say that didn't happen AFTER he fled, but I don't think she's in a bad way before the end of BB.

Nacho has to die. It's going to be the heart-wrenching, "but he was a good bad guy" shtick they pull in movies and TV. With BB, though, who does the killing is often more interesting than who dies. Does Mike kill Nacho? Does Saul do it? Kim???

I don't remember how last season ended so I could be talking out my ass... I don't give a care.
That's actually a really good point. Maybe Kim was just his wife at home and he never really talked about her because there was no reason to.

Last season ended with Lalo getting fucked over by Nacho let Gus's Hitmen into the compound

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Gus will do something edgy to Nacho who will totally die, Kim will hopefully show feet which I may tug my rod to and I assume she'll finally break down and leave Jimmy once he does something truly heinous, Saul himself will probably get up to some hijinks and shenanigans with getting one over on Lalo that'll finally go too far and land him in some wacky dangerous circumstances with the the twins involved, Jonathan Banks will look too old for the role and his granddaughter should still be a baby continuty wise.

I'm kidding I fucking loved it so far. Can't wait.

Last edited:
G

When do the new episodes start?
April I think

Gus will do something edgy to Nacho who will totally die, Kim will hopefully show feet which I may tug my rod to and I assume she'll finally break down and leave Jimmy once he does something truly heinous, Saul himself will probably get up to some hijinks and shenanigans with getting one over on Nacho that'll finally go too far and land him in some wacky dangerous circumstances with the the twins, Mike will look too old for the role and his granddaughter should still be a baby continuty wise.

I'm kidding I fucking loved it so far. Can't wait.
I'm not going to lie I can't stand feet but I would definitely foot fuck Rhea Seehorn. For the lulz.

quark

Patti Enjoyer
Kim - I imagine she's either in prison or is killed during BB.

Nacho - Mike probably introduced him and his dad to the vacuum guy, which is why Saul knows about the vacuum guy.

Lalo - I'm guessing he was in Breaking Bad the entire time, because after Gus had him killed he made Mike bury him under the south wall of the lab. The whole "and that's the south wall?" Was probably foreshadowing where he was buried.

Saul - I think it's all going to end with him turning himself into the police, representing himself in court and getting off. Probably at the end some reporter on the news will call him Saul Goodman and he'll correct them and tell them that his name is Jimmy McGill.
Kim gets disbarred. Nacho's papa gets killed and Nacho goes to Manitoba or wherever his passport said.

Lalo causes carnage for everybody but gets killed by Mike.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I predict a horribly faggy ending. One thing about Sopranos or Shield is that the endings were pretty dark.

In Sopranos, Tony has his entire mafia family basically dead. He is surrounded by traitors and people barely loyal to him. Half of his best friends ended up betraying him like Pussy, Ralph, Christopher. Hesh hates him. Silvio and Bobby are dead. Paulie cannot be trusted. And the only thing he has left are his kids and Carmela. And the show heavily implies with the birth control comments that Meadow is pregnant. So the whole Holsten's Diner evening is meant for Meadow to tell her parents they will be grandparents. Instead of Tony enjoying the evening though....he spends every minute nervously looking at the door when the bell rings thinking someone will murder him. Even a random guy going to the bathroom is ominous. Does Tony die? Who knows. The point is that Tony no longer enjoys life and will never have a moment of peace.

Shield is the same. Vic ends up losing his entire family. His children will forever hate him. All of his friends are either dead including Shane's entire family. And Ronnie he has to betray and he becomes a rat. At the end of the show he is a desk worker and miserable in life with no friends or family and his every day filled with people looking at him like he is a cop killing piece of shit and he knows it. How long does Vic last at a desk job before going postal? Week? Year? Point is that he personally gets away with his life of crime but destroys everything around him and now has no life anymore.

OZ, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire, and a bunch of other shows have similar endings. In that the main characters do not really 'win'.

Breaking Bad did the exact opposite. Walter White gets the fame he always wanted as Heisenberg. The entire world knows his story and they think he is like Scarface but even cooler. People visit his house in real life just like fag Breaking Bad fans visit the house to throw pizza on it (a Sopranos ripoff by the way). And Walter White gets to provide money for his family that is drug money but the show waves that away by making it Grey Matter money instead. So Walter gets clean millions to his family. No punishment. And Walter gets to come clean to his family about Hank and how sorry he is. AND he gets to free Jesse. Whereas in Sopranos, Tony kills Christopher, and in Shield, Vic drives Shane to suicide his entire family. Breaking Bad copped out with everything. And then did an awful movie El Camino (not as bad as Many Shines of Newark).

Better Call Saul will go with a cop out ending. Kim and Saul will survive. Likely the last scene will be Saul reuniting with Kim as Gene and the screen will go from gray to colored again. Nacho and his father will disappear under new names which has been hinted at with the fake IDs in the safe. Jesse and Walt will likely make some cameo appearance in this season that will get leaked the day it is filmed. But no way do they kill Kim or have her disappear. No way that Saul faces any real consequences for his actions. Maybe they will have Howard die or some other secondary character like Chuck did. But the main characters in the Breaking Bad universe basically are invincible.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
After Chuck died it started to suck. He was the only interesting antagonist. In season 4 and 5 it was turning into Breaking Bad Season 2 with its ridiculous plot points that went nowhere.

I don't really see how they can wrap it up in one season considering how they've dragged everything out so far.I still can't believe they spent an entire season on how Gus dug a hole.