WWAW better call Saul season 6 predictions?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
This show is really bad.

Always has been. It made zero sense from the start to make a show where you already know the fates of the main characters.

It’s no coincidence that all the best characters (Nacho, Lalo, Howard) in this show weren’t in Breaking Bad. If Vince Gilligan didn’t want to leave the BB universe, it would’ve been way better to do a show set in that world but with all new characters. How the fuck are you supposed to care about Saul/Gus/Mike when you already know what happens to them?
Why are we wasting time on Kim’s childhood?
Kim is a fucking bore of a character and always has been yet the writers are seemingly obsessed with her. That scene served zero purpose, which is par for the course in BCS.

G

Always has been. It made zero sense from the start to make a show where you already know the fates of the main characters.

It’s no coincidence that all the best characters (Nacho, Lalo, Howard) in this show weren’t in Breaking Bad. If Vince Gilligan didn’t want to leave the BB universe, it would’ve been way better to do a show set in that world but with all new characters. How the fuck are you supposed to care about Saul/Gus/Mike when you already know what happens to them?

Kim is a fucking bore of a character and always has been yet the writers are seemingly obsessed with her. That scene served zero purpose, which is par for the course in BCS.
Vince said he wants the next spinoff to be about Kim. LOL.

2 things:

1) I knew this show was shit when at the end of season 1, it seemed like Jimmy was gonna become Saul after he didnt want that legit job. Then season 2 he lays around in a pool and reverses that decision and takes the job. Way to undo the fucking cliffhanger.

2) Whenever the post it note montage was with kim, I knew the show was not only shit, but up its own ass.

G

If they wrote three tight seasons it could've been a great show. Nobody wanted six seasons of a meandering prequel. Chuck died three seasons ago and now they're pranking Howard. Nacho's story just culminated with him blowing his own brains out, but we're supposed to be all in with the wacky "someone moved the road cone!" antics.
It's just boomer humor.

"Someone moved a cone! ...Can they do that?!"

HotDogJoe

Nobody wanted six seasons of a meandering prequel.

The fags on reddit did apparently. Still lapping all this shit up.

OMG guise, I wonder what Saul and Kim's plan is! I can't wait to see what Vince and the amazing writers have in store for us next week!

E8nrLl4VUAIdyyP.jpg

G

The fags on reddit did apparently. Still lapping all this shit up.

OMG guise, I wonder what Saul and Kim's plan is! I can't wait to see what Vince and the amazing writers have in store for us next week!

E8nrLl4VUAIdyyP.jpg
I still don't understand why they want to fuck over Howard. What'd he do? I thought the big reveal in season 1 was that he wasn't the bad guy.

Who are we supposed to be rooting for? Do we want to see Saul and Kim fuck with him? Are we meant to feel bad for Howard? It's so fucking weird.

HotDogJoe

I still don't understand why they want to fuck over Howard. What'd he do? I thought the big reveal in season 1 was that he wasn't the bad guy.

Who are we supposed to be rooting for? Do we want to see Saul and Kim fuck with him? Are we meant to feel bad for Howard? It's so fucking weird.

None of it makes any sense at this point. They clearly ran out of ideas for what to do with this show a long time ago. What's the point of any of the stuff Gus is doing now? What the fuck was that scene with Mike and his granddaughter star gazing about? They've even manged to ruin the best character from the whole series with this dumb fucking Germany plotline.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Its how he’s able to jump from Cliff having coffee with Kim to instantly deduce that its Jimmy and Kim orchestrating everything

G

None of it makes any sense at this point. They clearly ran out of ideas for what to do with this show a long time ago. What's the point of any of the stuff Gus is doing now? What the fuck was that scene with Mike and his granddaughter star gazing about? They've even manged to ruin the best character from the whole series with this dumb fucking Germany plotline.
How the fuck did he even get to Germany? lol.

Oh I see now people are realising it's actually quite a boring show.

Nobody is going to claim breaking bad was a flawless art house master piece but it was FUN. A show based on the character who in the main series was the comic relief is fucking dull.

HotDogJoe

That was bugging the shit out of me too. Guy went from presumed dead and on the run in Mexico to apparently rich, armed, and knowing exactly what do in Germany in a matter of...what, days?

The fuck's he even doing there anyway? Gathering intel for his big revenge mission against Gus? But oh wait Gus can't die and neither can Mike, so who gives a shit.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The writing is so bad this season. Jim and Kimmy's plan leaves so much to chance it is embarrassing to watch this show anymore:

- If Howard's secretary tells him someone changed his PI numbers, the plan fails
- If Howard checks in the identity of his PI with the police and checks if he is a registered PI, the plan fails
- If Howard calls the PI firm and says "I want to work with the same guys we used last time with Chuck", the plan fails
- If Howard writes a check to the PI firm and they call him saying "what is this check for as we are not going anything right now?", the plan fails
- If Howard brings in the original photos to the meeting with him or puts them in a locked drawer, the plan fails miserably

Literally EVERYTHING had to go perfectly for this plan to work. Everything is left to chance but works out magically. The writing is so fucking stupid. But reddit fags are eating this shit up. Literally everything today is like the Emperor's New Clothes.