WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
I agree with you. I'm just car crashing cause it was posted by you
Why are you telling me this? I won't fuck you. You are an irrelevance. For those witnessing this, Fagabbot is upset because I utterly humiliated him in front of his little gang of forum bullies. He actually took my bait when I pretended to be upset at being car crashed, he doesn't get the bit, he's the guy who used to phone the show trying to join in but completely missed the vibe.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
That was fine, it fit where they were going.
It was ridiculous. Bringing in the wife of a DEA agent during one of the most high profile arrests when she has nothing to offer. Where was Steve Gomez's wife? Oh yeah not there because the audience does not know her. Like Jimmy would care about Marie. He worked with Hank multiple times giving him DEA informants. And Walt the big meth dealer was Hank's brother-in-law and the one who got Hank killed not Saul.

They literally tried to pin Hank's death on Saul which makes no sense.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Why are you telling me this? I won't fuck you. You are an irrelevance. For those witnessing this, Fagabbot is upset because I utterly humiliated him in front of his little gang of forum bullies. He actually took my bait when I pretended to be upset at being car crashed, he doesn't get the bit, he's the guy who used to phone the show trying to join in but completely missed the vibe.
Nigger

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
I have no dog in this fight but I will cc you from now on so I can fit in with the bullies don't mind me tho

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
It was ridiculous. Bringing in the wife of a DEA agent during one of the most high profile arrests when she has nothing to offer. Where was Steve Gomez's wife? Oh yeah not there because the audience does not know her. Like Jimmy would care about Marie. He worked with Hank multiple times giving him DEA informants. And Walt the big meth dealer was Hank's brother-in-law and the one who got Hank killed not Saul.

They literally tried to pin Hank's death on Saul which makes no sense.
Not to get too into the weeds but if bringing her in will get the defendant/prisoner/whatever to talk, may as well, nothing to lose. Not like she was in danger. Just because they use a character the audience is familiar with doesn't make it bad or fan service. And it IS a drama TV show here, not a documentary. Saul is the only connection to Walt that Marie can vent her feelings at, which we never got to see in BB. Her scene(s) here were fine, and one of the better parts of the episode.

And you spoke too soon, they did show Steve Gomez's wife.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Saul is the only connection to Walt that Marie can vent her feelings at, which we never got to see in BB.
Skyler is alive. And was just as much into Walt's meth empire as Saul was. And Skyler just took $10million or whatever from Gray Matter which is drug money. Where is Marie there? Does Marie not question why Gray Matter is magically giving the widow of Heisenberg millions in cash? Where is Madrigal the company that let Gus and Lydia order barrels of chemicals and huge air filtration systems? The DEA forget about them? Jimmy being the face of the Heisenberg Empire is ludicrous when Madrigal as a company exists.

Saul had nothing to do with Hank. It was ridiculous fan service. Walt literally confessed what happened to Hank to Skyler. AND gave her proof for the DEA with the exact location of the bodies of Steve and Hank. Just like Kim beat Jimmy to the DEA about Howard. Skyler and Walt told the FBI about Hank way before Jimmy could offer them literally anything.

The crimes that they pinned on Jimmy were absurd. It makes no sense for Jimmy to eat 90 years to life for murders he had nothing to do with. Like the prison murders or DEA agents. That was all Hank and the Nazis. He would have been charged with laundering and almost nothing else because there was no proof of anything. And he could have given them valuable information about Gus, Mike, Walt, Jesse, the vacuum guy even, and likely gotten no jail time or only a few years.

G

“A lot of thinking”. The show is so thought provoking maaaaaan! Uuuugh!

E4EB4206-25E5-4628-BC0D-951CD8DC993D.jpeg

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Not to get too into the weeds but if bringing her in will get the defendant/prisoner/whatever to talk, may as well, nothing to lose. Not like she was in danger. Just because they use a character the audience is familiar with doesn't make it bad or fan service. And it IS a drama TV show here, not a documentary. Saul is the only connection to Walt that Marie can vent her feelings at, which we never got to see in BB. Her scene(s) here were fine, and one of the better parts of the episode.

And you spoke too soon, they did show Steve Gomez's wife.
Her name is Blanca🥰🥰😘😘