WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

G

She’s a tranny, right?

1660386571836.png

7D3D93B9-939C-4E8F-8C82-9DC05863206D.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Don't go down the actresses-are-trannies rabbit hole. You'll never climb out. Don't dig deeper than Micheal Obama, please.

Tobehonestwichya, thought Patricia Arquette in Severance was a way better performance. She might get it for being a hag. The whole cast of White Lotus was nominated and were better, but might lose because they cancel each other out. That FAS girl with giant tits was nominated twice!

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Don't go down the actresses-are-trannies rabbit hole. You'll never climb out. Don't dig deeper than Micheal Obama, please.

Tobehonestwichya, thought Patricia Arquette in Severance was a way better performance. She might get it for being a hag. The whole cast of White Lotus was nominated and were better, but might lose because they cancel each other out. That FAS girl with giant tits was nominated twice!
Cmon, name one actress. I won’t go down the rabbit hole if you put one on front of me.

Imager

Search 'Transvestigation'. Youtube pulled most of those videos, so you need to use whatever alternative right wingers are trying to make work this year.
Yeah I didn't go deep down this one.

I wouldn't doubt that maybe there are one or two, but some of those videos (I looked on bitchute) are just crazy.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
The Reddit troons apparently think so. Opester might be smellin a bit.

View attachment 59281
I love how trannies are such fucking losers they have to sit and ponder who they want to mimic because they literally can't be themselves. Gotta do da "I'm a lady" bit. No wonder Jim Norton feels like he understands them.

Also, I haven't watched this show since season 2 but I've enjoyed seeing the commentary from you guys about it falling to complete shit and I feel like I tapped out at the perfect time.

Imager

I love how trannies are such fucking losers they have to sit and ponder who they want to mimic because they literally can't be themselves. Gotta do da "I'm a lady" bit. No wonder Jim Norton feels like he understands them.

Also, I haven't watched this show since season 2 but I've enjoyed seeing the commentary from you guys about it falling to complete shit and I feel like I tapped out at the perfect time.
There's a court scene in Season 3 with Chuck that is really great.

I told my wife, "It took 3 seasons for them to get to the reason for this show."

They really should have ended it there.

Thing is, if they had ended this season with Lalo shooting Howard and the immediate aftermath, it would have still sucked but it would have ended on a high note. Everything since has almost literally been the worst thing I've seen on television. Reality TV is more compelling.

I hope some showrunner spills the beans about what went wrong. They clearly know they have nothing and are dragging it out to fulfill some sort of contractual obligation for number of episodes.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich

I told my wife, "It took 3 seasons for them to get to the reason for this show."

Thing is, if they had ended this season with Lalo shooting Howard and the immediate aftermath, it would have still sucked but it would have ended on a high note. Everything since has almost literally been the worst thing I've seen on television. Reality TV is more compelling.

I hope some showrunner spills the beans about what went wrong. They clearly know they have nothing and are dragging it out to fulfill some sort of contractual obligation for number of episodes.
Maybe I did get through season 3. I got to where Chuck died.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I knew something was up when Kelley Dixon suddenly stopped being the editor after Season 3. She did most of Breaking Bad and the first three seasons. She won an emmy on Breaking Bad and racked up a bunch of nominations on Better Call Saul. It was only a matter of time before she won another.

Suddenly she jumps ship and is editing some Hulu original shit that went nowhere and Obi-Wan where there was no chance of an emmy. You could see the quality drop in season 4 straight away. There was a gun fight with the twins that is honestly embarrassing.

She still does the podcast and is friendly with the crew, so my guess is that the show was almost cancelled, so she got another gig.

Screenshot_30.jpg

G

Chuck better be in the final episode as a flashback, or at least referenced.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

Exactly they should have showed his quick descent into Saul after his brother killed himself because of him and ended it.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
This will be the last show I'll ever hate watch. It just validates what I knew during Game of Thrones run - fan service ruins everything it touches. Fans, consumers ruin everything. Look at us. We ruined O&A. We ran every show reference into the ground. We made Anthony think he was still hilarious. You waste so much time thinking it's going to get better and it never does. Fuck Fans of everything.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
This will be the last show I'll ever hate watch.

I hate that I've stuck with this show for so long. I've been there since the beginning but I feel zero pride about that. I had a horrible feeling about this show right from the start, especially since it was cramming in the fan service from the very beginning but I stuck with it. I feel like an absolute cunt for sticking with it for this long but it's had a weird way of convincing you that it was suddenly going to become great and you'd be missing out to bail on it... but it never did.

All that said - It's kinda been worth it just to enjoy shitting on it each week with you fine gentlemen for this final season. I very much look forward to laughing at what an absolute mess the finale is going to be.

Nigger.