WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
This will be the last show I'll ever hate watch. It just validates what I knew during Game of Thrones run - fan service ruins everything it touches. Fans, consumers ruin everything. Look at us. We ruined O&A. We ran every show reference into the ground. We made Anthony think he was still hilarious. You waste so much time thinking it's going to get better and it never does. Fuck Fans of everything.
Get outta here you anti capitalist commie!

'MERICA!

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I hate that I've stuck with this show for so long. I've been there since the beginning but I feel zero pride about that. I had a horrible feeling about this show right from the start, especially since it was cramming in the fan service from the very beginning but I stuck with it. I feel like an absolute cunt for sticking with it for this long but it's had a weird way of convincing you that it was suddenly going to become great and you'd be missing out to bail on it... but it never did.

All that said - It's kinda been worth it just to enjoy shitting on it each week with you fine gentlemen for this final season. I very much look forward to laughing at what an absolute mess the finale is going to be.

Nigger.
More than three seasons would have been ok, but at this point its gone on longer than Breaking Bad, which I don't think there was a need for. I kinda wish the timeline was altered to where there was more Breaking Bad overlap.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Can't wait for the reddit posts about people crying over the ending. People thanking the actors and writers as if they personally knew them. Reddit faggots making the ending about themselves "I felt this way....I loved this part.....me....me....me". And then people banning and freaking out over an negative reviews. The IMDB rating for the finale is 10.0/10.0 with 1,400 approved votes already. But reddit fags say AMC is not buying reviews. Trust the votes goyim.

G

"Saul Gone", the episode title, should be interpreted as "It is all gone". For the sake of contrast, Jimmy's assumed name, Saul Goodman, is actually "It is all good, man."

OMG guys, Vince and Peter did it again. That’s so fucking subtle! They’re absolute geniuses! 😍😍🤗🔥

G

Can't wait for the reddit posts about people crying over the ending. People thanking the actors and writers as if they personally knew them. Reddit faggots making the ending about themselves "I felt this way....I loved this part.....me....me....me". And then people banning and freaking out over an negative reviews. The IMDB rating for the finale is 10.0/10.0 with 1,400 approved votes already. But reddit fags say AMC is not buying reviews. Trust the votes goyim.
These people needed a pinned comment to remind each other not to commit suicide because the show ended. They are not well adjusted

G

Today's my birthday, and my prezzie is the merciful death of this show. Love ya miss ya

8e095f92ad55458f560f673e24a3e978.gif
I like your avatar.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Holy shit this is dumb. I immediately knew he would spill the diamonds on the ground like a dolt. And talking to himself out loud like the police would not hear? This is pathetic. Where did he get the phone? Did he just buy it? Keep it at home? Would it even have a charge?

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
The whole 75 year old 5'8" Jonathan Banks as a tough guy spiel is bothersome. That episode where he beats up the street gang and these young meatheads all back away in fear was cringe.