• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
And he still fucked it up, and for what? To clear Kim of any charges? She had nothing to do with Saul’s action during the timeline of Breaking Bad. It just doesn’t make any sense.
None of it made sense from a logic standpoint or their characters. They had a terrible relationship for the whole series but now we're supposed to think this is some kind of noble sacrifice for the love of his life.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Yet another reason to hate the show!
C4FD4823-189E-46D8-BE89-532D0308A772.jpeg

G

Imagine how confused the people must be who’ve never seen Breaking Bad, the time jumps wouldn’t make any sense to them and they would have no clue who Walter or Jesse or Marie are. That shit was only shoved in there for fan service.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
When the prisoners started doing their little rap I had to pause and walk away. The cringe was too much. I looked at the clock and there was about 7 minutes left so I figured this was going to be their end credits song. I don't know what happened after that.

Where's the support group for the people who weren't suicidal until they watched this piece of shit show?

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
Last episode was fine... I guess...
Don't know about you brothermen but the black and white shit really bothered me so I tapped out 4 episodes ago.
Everything is black and white but the lit up cigarette is in color! What does this even mean nigga stop trying to be artistic.

Bryan Cranston is still great.

G

I liked the finale but these comments are funny. And yeah 85% of the whole series was dumb and pointless. But whatever, that finale couldve been a lot worse. It was good to see Chuck again, his scene was fawkin sad...

G

I'm kind of impressed. That was the laziest, most anticlimactic ending to a show I've ever seen. The motivation to be a good guy and confess was...what? What was the point of this show? Jesus. I can't believe Vince Gilligan cites The Sopranos as a huge influence, you'd never know it.

The most interesting thing I learned tonight was that Rhea Seehorn's first name is pronounced "Ray" and not "Ree-uh". TRANNY CONFIRMED

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
So what was the point of all the Gus scenes?

Why did we need his final scene to be him at a bar wanting to fuck some faggot?
I guess that was Gilligan's version of Tony Soprano at the diner. Except Gus wants to put his penis in other men's assholes but can't because he's gotta be on constant lookout for the cartels.

G

When he was on the run at the start and got caught by the cops, that was fun. Didnt expect that. Nobodys been caught by the cops in this universe yet.