WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

G

This has to be a troll, right?

C4303112-08C7-46B5-80CD-BDFF45F8B07C.jpeg

BatOuttaWuhan

Sproghorn Faghorn
Last episode was fine... I guess...
Don't know about you brothermen but the black and white shit really bothered me so I tapped out 4 episodes ago.
Everything is black and white but the lit up cigarette is in color! What does this even mean nigga stop trying to be artistic.

Bryan Cranston is still great.
They're keeping the spark alive get it? ?It's a carbon copy of one of the scenes from the first episode except in a poorly executed attempt at a homage to a noir film

G

On further reflection, fuck this shit. They still copped out completely. Just like they had to redeem Walter and have him face no consequences, they couldn't resist it with Jimmy. They knew they had to give him some consequences, but he went out a good guy. For no reason he just takes responsibility. Why? So he can be a good guy. He gets to see Kim again and is respected in prison.

By the way, in 10-15 years, AMC will announce a new Vince Gilligan drama starring Bob Odenkirk called "Good Behavior." You know what it'll be about.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I can't believe how many people actually think this was some masterpiece of an ending. It was a total cop out having Jimmy confess to everything and taking the 87 years just so they could give him some lame redemption arc and Kim who's been a psychopath gets to walk away. And that shit with him going "I needed her to be here today" was lame as shit. The last half of this season sucked ass and the finale was dogshit.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I have to be honest, I did enjoy the finale. I know it's full of coincidences and Jimmy kind of gets to be the good guy in the end but you could say the same about Breaking Bad.

Overall though, it was an utterly pointless show that never needed to be made. None of the storylines felt like they had a satisfying conclusion and even those that did, took way too fucking long to get there. It should've been 4 seasons at the absolute most. That whole season with Gus' lab being built was totally pointless and nothing other than fan service. Gus, Mike and all the cartel stuff was completely unnecessary and not only added nothing to the show; it actually detracted from it.

The biggest problem I have with BCS though is that makes zero sense that the all the prequel stuff with Jimmy led to him being the character we see in Breaking Bad. It just doesn't add up. You see him being compassionate as Jimmy (the stuff with Chuck in the final episode), being respectful towards Kim throughout pretty much all of their relationship and going through massive trauma by witnessing Howard get shot in the head right in front of him. How the hell is that the happy-go-lucky Saul you see in Breaking Bad? The guy calling his secretary honey tits and pretty much pulling every scam you can think of. It doesn't work at all.

G

I have to be honest, I did enjoy the finale. I know it's full of coincidences and Jimmy kind of gets to be the good guy in the end but you could say the same about Breaking Bad.

Overall though, it was an utterly pointless show that never needed to be made. None of the storylines felt like they had a satisfying conclusion and even those that did, took way too fucking long to get there. It should've been 4 seasons at the absolute most. That whole season with Gus' lab being built was totally pointless and nothing other than fan service. Gus, Mike and all the cartel stuff was completely unnecessary and not only added nothing to the show; it actually detracted from it.

The biggest problem I have with BCS though is that makes zero sense that the all the prequel stuff with Jimmy led to him being the character we see in Breaking Bad. It just doesn't add up. You see him being compassionate as Jimmy (the stuff with Chuck in the final episode), being respectful towards Kim throughout pretty much all of their relationship and going through massive trauma by witnessing Howard get shot in the head right in front of him. How the hell is that the happy-go-lucky Saul you see in Breaking Bad? The guy calling his secretary honey tits and pretty much pulling every scam you can think of. It doesn't work at all.
Why write it when you can just have a time jump?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I'm kind of impressed. That was the laziest, most anticlimactic ending to a show I've ever seen. The motivation to be a good guy and confess was...what? What was the point of this show? Jesus. I can't believe Vince Gilligan cites The Sopranos as a huge influence, you'd never know it.

The most interesting thing I learned tonight was that Rhea Seehorn's first name is pronounced "Ray" and not "Ree-uh". TRANNY CONFIRMED
Ahhhhh you can call me Ray but don't call me a good actress!

G

I know its TV and im a douche for not suspending my disbelief enough but after aiding an international drug dealer/drug cartel you take your money and move out of the country, not a couple states over. Like in real life someone like Saul would probably never be caught

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I know its TV and im a douche for not suspending my disbelief enough but after aiding an international drug dealer/drug cartel you take your money and move out of the country, not a couple states over. Like in real life someone like Saul would probably never be caught

Not only does he only move a couple of states over but also he gets a job as a fucking manager of a Cinnabon in a busy mall. I mean fucking c'mon. Oh I forgot, his wacky glasses and stache disguise him perfectly. Vince has done it again :love: