• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

Last episode was so fucking boring I passed out while watching it. Were in the last few episodes and what do we get? A fucking mall hiest? Fucking gay
I wanted to throw my remote through my television during this episode. I remember from previous seasons they would show these black and white bits at the beginning of some episodes but to do a whole episode like this was so fucking boring.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
If you needed another reason to hate kiwi farms

zbTp35f.jpg

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I'm not a huge fantasy guy but GoT hooked me in completely once I was able to figure out who all the characters were and their relationships. Its a God damn shame how they killed that show. And to be fair, the brother prophecy wasn't included in the show.
Yes it was. I haven’t read the books. You’re supposed to think that Tyrion is going to kill her but it was supposed to be Jamie that actually did.

There’s a flashback scene in season 5 I think where young Cersei and her friend find the witch/prophet. The prophet tells her a three things. Brother is gonna kill her, her kids are all going to die before she does, she’s going to marry the king, etc.

The above two paragraphs are far more riveting than this weeks BCS. It was hands down the worst episode of any show I’ve ever seen.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Yes it was. I haven’t read the books. You’re supposed to think that Tyrion is going to kill her but it was supposed to be Jamie that actually did.

There’s a flashback scene in season 5 I think where young Cersei and her friend find the witch/prophet. The prophet tells her a three things. Brother is gonna kill her, her kids are all going to die before she does, she’s going to marry the king, etc.
The flashback witch scene is in the show yes, but the brother prophecy is not, it's only in the books.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
so are we supposed to be impressed that he entrapped a retard? he did all that just so he can tell a retard that happened to recognize him that "i got you back hehe". meanwhile the said retard can send the cartel after him, peel his face off and set his face on fire. but hecking yeaherino for tricking a lovable fat boomerino and robbing a dumb baboon blind, "the driver even brought flower hehe how lame ooga booga"

its almost as lame as him fucking the Kimster while Howie was mentally devastated on the phone conference. p@t level writing

Cancerfuck

The floor is lava, dude.
People crying about last episode are clowns. "Nippy" is literally back-to-roots Slipping Jimmy greatness. Sorry that we didn't have 10 minutes of Mike shambling about and shitting into his adult diaper.

G

People crying about last episode are clowns. "Nippy" is literally back-to-roots Slipping Jimmy greatness. Sorry that we didn't have 10 minutes of Mike shambling about and shitting into his adult diaper.
You're a clown if you like ANY aspect of the cab driver storyline.

He would've immediately dropped a dime on slipping Jimmy.

With that said, I suspended my disbelief, and enjoyed the black and white episode, but would never deny that the plot was stupid.

Cancerfuck

The floor is lava, dude.
You're a clown if you like ANY aspect of the cab driver storyline.

He would've immediately dropped a dime on slipping Jimmy.

With that said, I suspended my disbelief, and enjoyed the black and white episode, but would never deny that the plot was stupid.
Jeff the cab driver, is the exact same as Gene - no girlfriend/wife, stuck in a dead-end job (Cinnabon Manager/Taxi Driver), and wanting something that will elevate them from their pitiful existence. Sure, he could have just tipped the feds off to Saul, but Gene zeroed in on his character immediately and cut it off by saying "Sure, you could get the reward money, but you want in the game" (paraphrasing here). If a cuck like Jeff wants to feel something in his life, then he isn't going to take the bounty money to go to Taiwan to get his balls massaged by ladyboys.

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
I tried, but Succession kinda stinks. Except that I'd love to pound Shiv's ass until one of us was dead.
I still love watching Logan be a hateful old fuck, just verbally abusing his shitty kids with zero regrets.

And Jeremy Strong is great as a traumatized manic douche. He’s like someone we would fuck with here.