WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

Game of thrones spin off is out net month isn't it? If it can redeem the franchise it will have to be pretty fucking good. It fell off a cliff. I saw a few of the battle scenes on YouTube from GoT the other day and it really was epic for a TV show

G

Game of thrones spin off is out net month isn't it? If it can redeem the franchise it will have to be pretty fucking good. It fell off a cliff. I saw a few of the battle scenes on YouTube from GoT the other day and it really was epic for a TV show
They are heavy on the filters. Looks like a fucking justice league movie.

The new actors can't hold a candle to those that were on GOT.

It will be entertaining, but won't come close to the first 4 seasons of GOT.

G

there is something that always bothered me about there death.......if they just stood, like, 25 feet to the left they could have avoided it
They moved like 4 rocks and found their dead bodies in the pile. At worst they should have walked away with a headache

G

We agree on facts, but the fact is that GoT was such a mess at the end that you couldn't excuse it no matter how much you loved it.

In GoT, Daenery's Targaryen's army was wiped out by the White Walkers. But then they were in the next episode.

Arya Stark sneaks through and kills the main White Walker leader out of nowhere.

Cersei's foretold prophecy of being killed by her brother did not happen.

I don't remember the detail, but I want to say in the second to last episode a character runs out of the city on a horse and then is back with no explanation.

With BCS these plot holes aren't as obvious. But you'd have to be a complete retard (and not just a reddit faggot) to be able to excuse GoT.

The acting in the first few seasons of GoT is so great, and because of that ending, no one rewatches the show. That's quite a feat in today's golden age of the American fanboy.
The whole strategy to start with a calvary charge into darkness and lose your defensive advantage. The entire battle sequence was just nonsense. Multiple instances of seeing characters being mauled by walkers with no hope of escape yet they end up survivng

G

Unfortunately every single fanbase is like this because of social media. Sopranos fans literally do nothing but quote each other or make shinebox jokes with no serious discussion of the series. Same with The Wire or Shield or even something like VEEP or South Park. They just quote characters at each other like retards.
They never had the makings of a varsity sopranos fan.

G

Unfortunately every single fanbase is like this because of social media. Sopranos fans literally do nothing but quote each other or make shinebox jokes with no serious discussion of the series. Same with The Wire or Shield or even something like VEEP or South Park. They just quote characters at each other like retards.
I love the irony of that, though. People who only quote the show without any thought of what it's actually about are exactly who Chase disliked.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
We agree on facts, but the fact is that GoT was such a mess at the end that you couldn't excuse it no matter how much you loved it.

In GoT, Daenery's Targaryen's army was wiped out by the White Walkers. But then they were in the next episode.

Arya Stark sneaks through and kills the main White Walker leader out of nowhere.

Cersei's foretold prophecy of being killed by her brother did not happen.

I don't remember the detail, but I want to say in the second to last episode a character runs out of the city on a horse and then is back with no explanation.

With BCS these plot holes aren't as obvious. But you'd have to be a complete retard (and not just a reddit faggot) to be able to excuse GoT.

The acting in the first few seasons of GoT is so great, and because of that ending, no one rewatches the show. That's quite a feat in today's golden age of the American fanboy.
I'm not a huge fantasy guy but GoT hooked me in completely once I was able to figure out who all the characters were and their relationships. Its a God damn shame how they killed that show. And to be fair, the brother prophecy wasn't included in the show.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
More retarded writing this week for the Nippy episode:

- Jeff the cab driver could turn Saul into the FBI for $1million easily, instead he steals $5K worth of clothes and commits a felony
- Saul's plan to get Jeff and his friend to leave him alone is to magically convince them to commit a felony in front of 50 security cameras
- they decide that risking a long prison sentence instead of turning in a known criminal and cartel and cartel assassin associate is wise
- Saul just happens to have an in road with the security guards due to his panic attack and they allow him to distract them from their jobs
- the security guard like an utter clod turns his back for twenty straight minutes to eat his snack instead sitting on the other side of the table
- No one in their right mind would not just eat on the other side of the table so that they can see the security cameras
- Imagine a family eating TV dinners with their fucking backs to the television
- Jeff slips and hits his head.......WILL HE BE GET CAUGHT!!!?!!?......no.....because it is not the finale so Saul will be safe
- Why would Jeff not wait until the security footage is wiped then call the FBI and rat out Saul anyways after Saul threatens him?
- Once the security footage is wiped then Saul has no proof that they robbed the mall, they can keep blackmailing him
- the new Jeff actor was possibly the worst actor in the entire run of both BB and BCS
- entire episode in black and white was obnoxious

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
More retarded writing this week for the Nippy episode:

- Jeff the cab driver could turn Saul into the FBI for $1million easily, instead he steals $5K worth of clothes and commits a felony
- Saul's plan to get Jeff and his friend to leave him alone is to magically convince them to commit a felony in front of 50 security cameras
- they decide that risking a long prison sentence instead of turning in a known criminal and cartel and cartel assassin associate is wise
- Saul just happens to have an in road with the security guards due to his panic attack and they allow him to distract them from their jobs
- the security guard like an utter clod turns his back for twenty straight minutes to eat his snack instead sitting on the other side of the table
- No one in their right mind would not just eat on the other side of the table so that they can see the security cameras
- Imagine a family eating TV dinners with their fucking backs to the television
- Jeff slips and hits his head.......WILL HE BE GET CAUGHT!!!?!!?......no.....because it is not the finale so Saul will be safe
- Why would Jeff not wait until the security footage is wiped then call the FBI and rat out Saul anyways after Saul threatens him?
- Once the security footage is wiped then Saul has no proof that they robbed the mall, they can keep blackmailing him
- the new Jeff actor was possibly the worst actor in the entire run of both BB and BCS
- entire episode in black and white was obnoxious
Worst episode of the whole series and that's saying something