WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
We all excited for Jesse and Walt's cameos? :giggle:

This is going to be so hilariously bad. I wander if Cranston will have his giant bald cap/lightbulb head again like he did in El Camino. Middle aged Aaron Paul playing 23 year old Jesse is going to be some sight too. Yeah bitch!

We all excited for Jesse and Walt's cameos? :giggle:

This is going to be so hilariously bad. I wander if Cranston will have his giant bald cap/lightbulb head again like he did in El Camino. Middle aged Aaron Paul playing 23 year old Jesse is going to be some sight too. Yeah bitch!
How they deal with this cameo will ultimately decide how this season will be remembered. Imo this season started amazing with Nacho's storyline. Then it became boring because Jim and Kim were fucking with Howard to such an extend that I didn't understand their motives to why they would go this far to mess with a guy who seemingly did nothing to them. Then of course Howard got killed and subsequently Lalo too which caused some excitement but with these last episodes I'm not sure how they're going to rap it up.

If it ends up with watching a 40 year old white man wiggered out and a 65 year old man with a swimming cap on I'm going to start a class action lawsuit against AMC/Netflix and drag them to the highest court of America: The People's court.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
If it ends up with watching a 40 year old white man wiggered out and a 65 year old man with a swimming cap on I'm going to start a class action lawsuit against AMC/Netflix and drag them to the highest court of America: The People's court.

I don't see how it's going to be anything different. Their cameos are 100% going to be during the season 1 timeline, so I can't imagine it being anything other than completely embarrassing. Cranston would've actually been convincing as season 1 Walt in that El Camino scene if he'd actually shaved his head and not wore that terrible bald cap, but Aaron Paul absolutely cannot play a guy in his early 20s anymore.

Reminder of how terrible that scene was...

I don't see how it's going to be anything different. Their cameos are 100% going to be during the season 1 timeline, so I can't imagine it being anything other than completely embarrassing. Cranston would've actually been convincing as season 1 Walt in that El Camino scene if he'd actually shaved his head and not wore that terrible bald cap, but Aaron Paul absolutely cannot play a guy in his early 20s anymore.

We will see I guess. The next episode is called Breaking Bad so we will probably see the cameo there.

Did you know that there was also an episode of Breaking Bad called 'Better Caul Saul'?

This is the genius of Vince Gilligan. Nobody else is operating on this level.
boom-mind-blown.gif

Chapel

Dirty Bastard

You fucker! I never noticed the cap first time, maybe I wasn’t paying that much attention but now I can’t tear my eyes away from the fucking thing

Stent

Diddy Truther
I want a Walter White spin-off prequel series that shows the years between becoming a teacher and the start of Breaking Bad. Cranston needs to play himself. It should definitely take at least 6 seasons. OMG just imagine the scene where he buys the Pontiac Aztek!

G

I still haven't finished last week's boring ass excuse of an episode
The comments here made me just not even interested. It sounds like it wasnt even integral to the plot.
Faggots are already praising it without even having watched it.

View attachment 57245
Looks like a literal tongue in cheek troll comment
Here's the poster for it..

usnavnjza4f91.jpg

Wait a minute...that's not just a fish bowl; that's a BOILING FLASK!!! OMG!!!! VG has done it again!! 😍😍
wow