• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I'm kinda sad Maradona will not witness Argentina lifting the trophy 36 years after he did.

800px-Maradona-Mundial_86_con_la_copa.jpeg

Monk

Forum Clout
Once in a blue moon we get a good player, and the rest of the garbage players just pass the ball to him and expect him to come up with something.
I'm all in with the fawwwkin' Kulusevski. He's been ridiculously good for Spurs since coming over from Juventus.

Forum Clout
I'm all in with the fawwwkin' Kulusevski. He's been ridiculously good for Spurs since coming over from Juventus.

I didn't even know who that was to be honest witcha. I only watch the World Championships pretty much. I knew Messi and Ronaldo before this tournament.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
ffs Argentina. Ronaldo seething for the rest of his life because Messi won the world cup would be priceless and you're fucking it all up.