• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
The whole Spurs-trophies dig is fucking stupid. Before the 2010's, Spurs had won at least one trophy in every decade going back to the 40's. They're also one of the most successful PL clubs in European competition.
Spurs have never won the PL in it's 30 year history, i think that's their main concern. I mean Nottingham Forest won loads of shit back in the day and they are nobodies now.

Monk

Forum Clout
it is kinda weird though, it's not like they haven't been a force since 2010. Modric, Kane, Bale all leading their teams into this world cup played there at their peak and they became a CL team and got to a final. It's not even like they spend outrageously on players either. They do, however, have the most expensive stadium and nothing to put in their trophy room. It's the strongest allergy to silverware that exists in football.
Spurs actually had to navigate building that stadium responsibly because they don't have an owner who will just bail them out like all the other big, financially doped up clubs in England. A lot of other clubs would have gone into crippling debt building a stadium like Spurs built, especially considering the delays opening it and the timing of COVID right after it did open. Spurs sacrificed winning a title in the 2010s to keep the club on good financial footing while building the stadium.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
1_QiwtN9a0Iotv129_1TxTqQ.jpeg

"I understand, you've had a bad day, it happens to us all. I'll get you that World Cup so don't worry, it's already on it's way in fact. So please Mr. Ronaldo, let the girl go"

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
Ignoring all the faggotry surrounding the tournament and going strictly on the matches and competition, this has been a great World Cup.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
Spurs are well known for being bottle jobs and Daniel Levy is the one of the jewiest jews that ever jewed. Kane and Lloris should have bailed years ago, but Levy wanted every penny he could get for Kane which put teams like Man City off. I think Bayern want Kane, i duno if he'll leave for them but i would if i was him otherwise he'll end his career trophyless.
I gotta be honest, it's the smart play. Why make Saudis pay 100m when you can get 150.
Spurs actually had to navigate building that stadium responsibly because they don't have an owner who will just bail them out like all the other big, financially doped up clubs in England. A lot of other clubs would have gone into crippling debt building a stadium like Spurs built, especially considering the delays opening it and the timing of COVID right after it did open. Spurs sacrificed winning a title in the 2010s to keep the club on good financial footing while building the stadium.
Their model should translate into success, they just had a few bad phases or times where they just missed the dunk. Harry Redknapp passing on the England job fucked a whole season for them. The CL final was a bit cruel on them after all the comebacks.

Monk

Forum Clout
sOcCeR iS bOriNg

I genuinely feel bad for people who believe that. It can be boring, like any other sport, but it can also be pure insanity like this.

Monk

Forum Clout
Fuuuuuck. M'bappe dancing through defenders to score and win it would have been the greatest goal ever.