• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
The "infinite overtime" argument was made for hockey when they were debating getting rid of shootouts in the playoffs.

In 2013, the Bruins and Blackhawks went to like 4 OTs in the Finals and it was surreal. The players were dying... but eventually someone scored. And in 2018, the Red Sox and Dodgers went to like 19 innings in a World Series game, which is more than 2 full regular games. The game was in LA so it was close to 5am in Boston when it ended. It was absurd.

These extreme examples are few and far between, and I'm only talking about getting rid of shootouts in elimination situations, like the World Cup or league playoff. I don't see how the players getting tired equates to decreased chances of a score happening and the game lasting longer than of they were fresh. If anything, they'd be more error-prone and likely to let up easy scores, no?
If you disagree, then why not just give both teams more subs in OT? Why is this so hard? I don't mean to be a Tomlinson about it, but I wouldn't want my team to win a game on penalty shots - it robs them of a true victory and renders everything that happened in regulation meaningless.
It's true that exhausted defenders are more error prone, but it's also the case for strikers, wingers and attacking midfielders. They won't have the pace or energy to make breakthroughs. Penalties are just a part of football, if you can't manage to scrape a win then it goes to penalties where you might get knocked out, it's fine imo and you often see lesser teams manage to grind a draw out and beat a much better team on paper when it comes to penalties.

If you can't win the game within 120 minutes and lose on penalties, then your a loser who deserves to be knocked out.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
They tried next goal wins in extra time and it just made sides too defensive. They called it golden goal. Then they tried silver goal so if it got to half time in extra time and you were winning that would be it. Didn't really work either

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
If you disagree, then why not just give both teams more subs in OT? Why is this so hard?
That's actually as equitable solution as I've ever heard. I'd be all for it.

If you can't win the game within 120 minutes and lose on penalties, then your a loser who deserves to be knocked out.
I guess Morocco are a prime example of why it's done. There is an unfair advantage that some countries have like tonight. If France couldn't put these guys away in 120 minutes and we need a winner by 10pm so we can have a final, then why not? another game wouldn't guarantee a winner even if it were able to be fit into the schedule.
They tried next goal wins in extra time and it just made sides too defensive. They called it golden goal. Then they tried silver goal so if it got to half time in extra time and you were winning that would be it. Didn't really work either
Jesus I remember that, it was awful.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
A lot of the better French players are injured too, the French have way too much talent at their disposal. It's going to be interesting watching them play Argentina in the final, i suspect the Argies will come out swinging with everything they've got, some dirty underhanded tactics too lol.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
3rd place play off is a obvious money grab. England were in it last time and I couldn't tell you the result. I just didn't care.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
When I think soccer, Croatia and Morocco really come to mind first. Darko Mladic vs Abdoul-Raouf El Senoussi. Two of the greatest players of all time. Must have been a hell of a match!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I'll be rooting for Argentina because the team is mostly European. Whenever a team like France wins with their mercenary niggers, it's like the trophy goes to no one at all. I'd prefer if a team like Senegal won too, because at least they're a real unit playing for their real country.
I want Argentina and Messi to win so that Ronaldo will have fucking nightmares about it for the rest of his life, his ego couldn't handle Messi having won a world cup while he hasn't.

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Congrats to @stinks !
Imagepipe_13.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I want Argentina and Messi to win so that Ronaldo will have fucking nightmares about it for the rest of his life, his ego couldn't handle Messi having won a world cup while he hasn't.

Same. It'd be hilarious. He'd literally be asked questions about that for as long as he lives. I have a horrible feeling France are going to spoil the party though.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I don't think I could cope with the pressure of a world cup final. 500 million actually genuinely watching and many more in the hyped up viewing figures. There's nothing that gets anywhere near the viewing figures.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
I don’t want Argentina to win because i was gonna put money on them before the tournament started, if they do I’ll be seething. I also don’t want the niggers to win.

It’s a tough one man.