• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
1669050854463331.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I didn't really take it like he was being a cunt. More like this must be quite an innocent place if this guy is surprised that grown men on holiday are having a few pints. Little did I know!
They are also quite distrusting of outsiders in those villages, they are also teased by the rest of the country for being inbred.

G

So here's my theory.

AFAIK MLS still follows the college draft system, yet unlike the rest of their sports the best u21 players in the world ain't there. They need to turn their clubs into self sustaining businesses and build on youth development like everyone else instead of letting every bright prosect fuck off to Europe. It takes generations but it's the way to go. It's not like the money isn't there.
Right. Even when the MLS slowly gets more popular, most of the best players are not from the US.

G

Wales...makes its 2nd appearance at the World Cup after 1958

Northern Ireland: 1966, 1982
Scotland: 1974,1978,1982,1986,1990, 1998
Rep Ireland: 1990, 1994, 2002

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Under fifa rules technically England, Wales Scotland and Northern Ireland should be one country. Not sure any of this Welsh squad would get in the England side maybe Bale in the squad but only off his history not the Bale of the last few years

G

is it me or is there an American player with LGBT rainbow colors in his hair? LOL