• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I had a nice few days in Volendam.
The cocaine capital of The Netherlands!

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Population of Wales is 3 million. Rugby is their national sport. One of their best players is missing due to cancer ruining his chances. If you lose to them it's embarrassing

G

Soccer is probably our 7th sport
The whole of Wales can fit the greater Cincinnati area, and probably same population. The US should have a team challenging for every major world sport, it sucking at soccer is odd af.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I didn't and am surprised to hear it. It seemed like a pretty wholesome place.
Looks can be deceiving, they are famous as cokeheads over there, lol.

But we are pretty chill when drugged up over here, i'm not into coke either though, weed and beer is good enough for me.

G

The whole of Wales can fit the greater Cincinnati area, and probably same population. The US should have a team challenging for every major world sport, it sucking at soccer is odd af.
Already discussed this weekend but it’s not really odd because all of our top athletes go and play American football and basketball, where they can get paid $20-$50M a year. Soccer is still niche here.

If population mattered then what can’t India, China, or Malaysia even qualify in the weak Asia confederation?

G

This always freaks me out.

16B7D078-432B-4CDF-92EA-22587C4A2D40.jpeg

G

Looks can be deceiving, they are famous as cokeheads over there, lol.

But we are pretty chill when drugged up over here, i'm not into coke either though, weed and beer is good enough for me.
I was with a group of people and we were in this cafe/restaurant one evening and we'd had some food but were on the beers. I think it was round 4 or 5 (so nothing crazy) and the waiter said "you guys really like your beer, huh" in an almost accusing way. I wish I'd known then what you told me now so I could have said "And I hear you guys really like your cocaine, huh"

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I was with a group of people and we were in this cafe/restaurant one evening and we'd had some food but were on the beers. I think it was round 4 or 5 (so nothing crazy) and the waiter said "you guys really like your beer, huh" in an almost accusing way. I wish I'd known then what you told me now so I could have said "And I hear you guys really like your cocaine, huh"
Why would he be cunty to you guys spending money in their place, if there is one thing the dutch like as much as drugs it's money.

G

Already discussed this weekend but it’s not really odd because all of our top athletes go and play American football and basketball, where they can get paid $20-$50M a year. Soccer is still niche here.

If population mattered then what can’t India, China, or Malaysia even qualify in the weak Asia confederation?
China is trying but they stink, but their league has been getting top talent the last few years...India will NEVER be a sporting anything, get this, they already had a football federation before even Brazil and qualified for the 1950 world cup but didn't attend the finals and forfeited because they played barefoot (against FIFA guidelines). Also they're dirt poor and pro sports needs $$$...so unlike Africa they lack 2 essential ingredients.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
So here's my theory.

AFAIK MLS still follows the college draft system, yet unlike the rest of their sports the best u21 players in the world ain't there. They need to turn their clubs into self sustaining businesses and build on youth development like everyone else instead of letting every bright prosect fuck off to Europe. It takes generations but it's the way to go. It's not like the money isn't there.

G

Why would he be cunty to you guys spending money in their place, if there is one thing the dutch like as much as drugs it's money.
I didn't really take it like he was being a cunt. More like this must be quite an innocent place if this guy is surprised that grown men on holiday are having a few pints. Little did I know!