• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Welsh_Dragon_(Y_Ddraig_Goch).svg.png

1 hour until the USA receive their baptism by fire.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Lot of muslism nowadays though, it’s becoming more of a shithole.
yeah they are noticable too because they've not been bred to be 6ft and fair haired. They're more concerned about loutish British tourists (like myself) though right? I read they weren't offering more weed bar licenses so they could phase them out.. It's been about 10 years since i went.

G

Alright I’m headed to the bar at 1:00 on a Monday. My life is better than yours!*

pumped-woooo.gif

[SIZE=9px]* Dan reference[/SIZE]

G

American commentators:

"Woah! that running back received an assist from 20 yards! Amazing, so Todd, what does Wales have to do to get maximum points in this match0up"
"yeah Tiffany, this is a sweet sweet roster, their outfield are pretty solid, gotta love their end zone stuff too...Hoping they make the cut"

The Shah of Iran

‎
‎
Forum Clout
1-1 draw. Even if Bale can't play 90 minutes Wales are a tough out for most sides. One of those 'better than the sum of the parts' kinda teams

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
‎
‎
Forum Clout
yeah they are noticable too because they've not been bred to be 6ft and fair haired. They're more concerned about loutish British tourists (like myself) though right? I read they weren't offering more weed bar licenses so they could phase them out.. It's been about 10 years since i went.
I rather have the British around than these muzzies, at least you know how to party.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I don't even know whose on our team except Christian Pussylick

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I don't even know whose on our team except Christian Pussylick
Sergino Dest has played for Ajax and Barcelona, currently at AC Milan, he was born and raised in The Netherlands, he wasn't good enough for us but he's one of your best, you're welcome.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Sergino Dest has played for Ajax and Barcelona, currently at AC Milan, he was born and raised in The Netherlands, he wasn't good enough for us but he's one of your best, you're welcome.

Change your avatar back to Jenna!

The Shah of Iran

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Sergiona Dest has played for Ajax and Barcelona, currently at AC Milan, he was born and raised in The Netherlands, he wasn't good enough for us but he's one of your best, you're welcome.
Change your avatar back to Jenna!
You guys better not fight in this thread! This has been like Xmas day during the war up to now, only watching instead of playing. Let's keep the ceasefire up huh?