Where we at with the Quentin Tarantino stealing all his shit from better movies.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
So what, he took shit from old films and created something wholly original. Not to mention, he completely changed a film industry that was dead in the water. Every action film at that point was a completely tired formula of Sly Stallone or Steven Segal etc., doing the same shit over and over and over again. What he did in 1992 took balls.

You dont have to suck his dick, and there are things you can pick apart about his films but to say QT flat out sucks is jumping the shark even for us.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
So what, he took shit from old films and created something wholly original. Not to mention, he completely changed a film industry that was dead in the water. Every action film at that point was a completely tired formula of Sly Stallone or Steven Segal etc., doing the same shit over and over and over again. What he did in 1992 took balls.

You dont have to suck his dick, and there are things you can pick apart about his films but to say QT flat out sucks is jumping the shark even for us.
His films are only good because he stole. When you steal from great films your films better be at least as great as the originals. Like adapting a movie from the source of a book but then being vastly inferior to the book shows that you are a mediocre artist. But either way it shows that you are not an original artist. The problem with Tarantino is that he lies about being original. Saying that he had never seen any of the movies his movies were clearly ripping off. Everyone he was asked about the origins of Reservoir Dogs he lied. And how does he plagiarize without getting sued? He is a politically connected jew with an ugly caveman face.

His films are good, not exactly great where you can watch them over and over, but once every couple of years most of his films are good to watch.

Django Unchained. Trash film. Could barely get through it the first time.

Hateful Eight. Extended version is the better version. Ending is extremely lame with everyone dying yet again. Samuel L Jackson is one of the worst actors of all time. He plays himself, the loud nigger, in every film including Star Wars where his character might as well have been named Samu El Skynigger.

Death Proof. Watched it once. Have no memory of it.

Inglorious Bastards. Jewish film. Nazis are bad. Hitler was bad. No respectable person watches this kind of garbage.

Reservoir Dogs. Great dialog. Strong characters. Ridiculous ending with everyone dead. Completely ripped off film but was hugely influential on lots of Western cinema. Characters in Breaking Bad for example are named White and Pinkman after the colors in Reservoir Dogs.

Kill 1 and 2. Tries to watch these once and hated them. I burst into laughter when there was a two minute shot of Uma Thurman's feet.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Mediocre at its best. Only a complete moron could get any enjoyment out of this.

Jackie Brown. Good film. Not original. Bridget Fonda getting shot makes me laugh every time. Worth a watch once a decade.

Pulp Fiction. Hilarious movie. Meant to be over the top and a dark comedy. I cringe when Tarantino puts himself in the movie and keeps saying 'nigger' like it is cool. If he had any balls he would call Samuel Jackson a nigger jedi to his face.

And Point Break, Terminator 2, Toy Soldiers, Total Recall, Hunt for Red October, all came out early 90s. Those all had some original ideas. Point Break was absurdist action. Terminator 2 swapped the bad guy into a good guy. Toy Soldiers was like a backwards school shooting. Total Recall is probably one of the best films of all time.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Solid car crash. Means a lot. Since I know him and he never shuts up about it once he starts I’ll take him at his word. If he ever confesses his secret Kikedom I’ll make sure to report back.
Tell him to shout out Dr Forums in his next movie. He likes saying nigger as much as we do. Also how did Sam Jackson keep from punching him when he dropped hard Rs in Front of him?

Last edited:

Snake

His films are only good because he stole. When you steal from great films your films better be at least as great as the originals. Like adapting a movie from the source of a book but then being vastly inferior to the book shows that you are a mediocre artist. But either way it shows that you are not an original artist. The problem with Tarantino is that he lies about being original. Saying that he had never seen any of the movies his movies were clearly ripping off. Everyone he was asked about the origins of Reservoir Dogs he lied. And how does he plagiarize without getting sued? He is a politically connected jew with an ugly caveman face.

His films are good, not exactly great where you can watch them over and over, but once every couple of years most of his films are good to watch.

Django Unchained. Trash film. Could barely get through it the first time.

Hateful Eight. Extended version is the better version. Ending is extremely lame with everyone dying yet again. Samuel L Jackson is one of the worst actors of all time. He plays himself, the loud nigger, in every film including Star Wars where his character might as well have been named Samu El Skynigger.

Death Proof. Watched it once. Have no memory of it.

Inglorious Bastards. Jewish film. Nazis are bad. Hitler was bad. No respectable person watches this kind of garbage.

Reservoir Dogs. Great dialog. Strong characters. Ridiculous ending with everyone dead. Completely ripped off film but was hugely influential on lots of Western cinema. Characters in Breaking Bad for example are named White and Pinkman after the colors in Reservoir Dogs.

Kill 1 and 2. Tries to watch these once and hated them. I burst into laughter when there was a two minute shot of Uma Thurman's feet.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Mediocre at its best. Only a complete moron could get any enjoyment out of this.

Jackie Brown. Good film. Not original. Bridget Fonda getting shot makes me laugh every time. Worth a watch once a decade.

Pulp Fiction. Hilarious movie. Meant to be over the top and a dark comedy. I cringe when Tarantino puts himself in the movie and keeps saying 'nigger' like it is cool. If he had any balls he would call Samuel Jackson a nigger jedi to his face.

And Point Break, Terminator 2, Toy Soldiers, Total Recall, Hunt for Red October, all came out early 90s. Those all had some original ideas. Point Break was absurdist action. Terminator 2 swapped the bad guy into a good guy. Toy Soldiers was like a backwards school shooting. Total Recall is probably one of the best films of all time.
I thought Death Proof was okay until he kills the first three slits, and then it turns into a foot fetish film. Like all of them.

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
He stole the idea for death proof from a bunch of old movies too and hateful eight is also unoriginal theres a cowboy movie called the magnificent 7, his idea for once upon a time in hollywood is a complete rip off of the manson family as well i dont get how nobody else noticed this

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Solid car crash. Means a lot. Since I know him and he never shuts up about it once he starts I’ll take him at his word. If he ever confesses his secret Kikedom I’ll make sure to report back.

Since you know him, can you ask him this for me

Why didn’t he do a Once Upon a Time In Hollywood film that happened in the actual golden age of Hollywood?

why didnt he do a movie in the 1930s about hollywood?

then ask if he likes wc fields