• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the Quentin Tarantino stealing all his shit from better movies.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Off the top of my head some films I saw recently that I preferred to Once Upon A Time in Hollywood (which I did like more than anything he's done since Jackie Brown) - The Wolf of Snow Hollow, Come To Daddy, Ready or Not, The Lighthouse, Midsommar, The Block Island Sound, Thunder Road, Joker, The Kill Team.
I’ll give you Midsommar, even though I disagree, otherwise... oof.

It's just my opinion. Most of his films seem like live-action cartoons.

I agree that Pulp Fiction is cartoonish, which is why I like it!

For anyone who likes that aspect of Pulp Fiction, I would recommend Freaky Deaky.

It's an Elmore Leonard book that I read thinking 'this might make a good movie' and later I discovered it had, in fact, been made into a movie starring Christian Slater. (Elmore Leonard also wrote Get Shorty).

Now the movie wasn't that great and missed out a lot of character building backstory (a common problem with adaptations) but it starts off in a very cartoonish way that I enjoyed.

I like the way that noir tends to exist in a different universe. I have a few ideas for a movie that is noir with elements of magical realism - like a fortune teller who can actually predict the future.

EraGodless

The older I get the more you really realize how much of a hack he is. Sure he can write some good dialouge, but the majority of his movies are just him ripping off everything from genre films he liked growing up.
I swear the scene where Jules and Vincent are talking about miracles in PF, was lifted (the dialogue) directly from Two Mules for Sister Sarah— or something similar.

Snake

He's a crypto kike. Stole everything that made him. Reservoir Dogs is blatant plagiarism of The Taking of Pelham 123.

One of his most "proudest moments" is the scene in True Romance. The Moors were north African Berbers. Middle Eastern. But as a true jew, he has to make them niggers that TOOK DAT SHIT OVA AND MAKE DEM NIGGAS AND FUCKED YOUS GRANDMAS

Go sniff child feet some more, faggot.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
T
He's a crypto kike. Stole everything that made him. Reservoir Dogs is blatant plagiarism of The Taking of Pelham 123.

One of his most "proudest moments" is the scene in True Romance. The Moors were north African Berbers. Middle Eastern. But as a true jew, he has to make them niggers that TOOK DAT SHIT OVA AND MAKE DEM NIGGAS AND FUCKED YOUS GRANDMAS

Go sniff child feet some more, faggot.

I’d think you, of all people, should understand the power of insinuating you’re part nigger. The feet thing is fucked up, for sure.

Snake

Have you seen Italians and Spaniards?
Of course. But he looks like he has neanderthal DNA.

66a.jpg

Snake

Having Jew friends and casting them in a WWII scenario isn’t the same as being a secret Jew, my dude. But if you want to take it that far down the conspiracy well then good luck to you.👍🏼
I'm not even invested in it like that. It's just a theory. I'm sorry you're so stupid. He could be just the mutt he says he is.