Where we at with the Quentin Tarantino stealing all his shit from better movies.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Fucking faggot. Stole the briefcase and trunk scene in Pulp Fiction from Kiss Me Deadly and Repo Man. Stole the ending of Inglorious Basterds (woah edgy he misspelled bastard!) From Meet the Feebles. Gets way too much credit for his thievery. Might as well be called Quadroon Taranigger.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Fucking faggot. Stole the briefcase and trunk scene in Pulp Fiction from Kiss Me Deadly and Repo Man. Stole the ending of Inglorious Basterds (woah edgy he misspelled bastard!) From Meet the Feebles. Gets way too much credit for his thievery. Might as well be called Quadroon Taranigger.

He used the same angle as another movie?

How many people ripped off Hitchcock then you mook, everyone?

Tarantino is a massive faggot, but using the same angles as another movie is literally nothing

OMG HES STOLE THAT ANGLE! HACK!

ive heard this critique hes a thief, so did the coen brothers steal true grit from the movie or the book?

either way tarantino’s brain is ruined from coke addiction and he’s painfully ugly

also probably a weinstein level rapist

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
To be fair I like Dogs and Pulp Fiction and some of his others have an enjoyable watchability but I'd say JB is his only "grown-up" film.
I mean I think Hateful Eight is pretty grown up it just doesn't have the explosive moments people wanted so they shit on it. I get your point but for me Inglorious Basterds and Once Upon a Time... Are his best movies and while I may be biased on both of those there are legitimate reasons to say so. PF and RD will always be that shit that changed my life as a teenager and the fact I got to befriend him will never not be a factor that I can't argue against but.. I've never met anyone; including PTA, who knows and understands film better than QT. He might steal a lot of shit but show me a 100% original great movie devoid of influence and I'll tip my imaginary hat to you. His influences are more obvious because he advertises them. Not because he's the only one. Too cool for school Tarantino hate is the most laughable kind of criticism for me but you guys do you. By all means. I'll just smile showing only teeth, I guess.

Last edited:
G

I mean I think Hateful Eight is pretty grown up it just doesn't have the explosive moments people wanted so they shit on it. I get your point but for me Inglorious Basterds and Once Upon a Time... Are his best movies and while I may be biased on both of those there are legitimate reasons to say so. PF and RD will always be that shit that changed my life as a teenager and the fact I got to befriend him will never not be a factor that I can't argue against but.. I've never met anyone; including PTA, who knows and understands film better than QT. He might steal a lot of shit but show me a 100% original great movie devoid of influence and I'll tip my imaginary hat to you. His influences are more obvious because he advertises them. Not because he's the only one. Too school for school Tarantino hate is the most laughable kind of criticism for me but you guys do you. By all means. I'll just smile showing only teeth, I guess.
There's no doubt he has an encyclopedic knowledge of film, TV and pop culture in general but I find a lot of his stuff self-indulgent. I don't care if he "borrows" stuff. Like you say, everyone does it and not just in cinema.

TorqueWheeler

There's no doubt he has an encyclopedic knowledge of film, TV and pop culture in general but I find a lot of his stuff self-indulgent. I don't care if he "borrows" stuff. Like you say, everyone does it and not just in cinema.
And he uses those influences to make superior cinema. By all means, go through the list and find me 10 better movies than Once Upon a Time... in that year and I'll entertain your suggestions and debate their merits on an honest playing field.. Otherwise. Shut the fuck up.

G

I think he advises certain influences to hide other influences. He gives me snake vibes. Never enjoyed his movies...self indulgent is perfect way to describe his ambition.

TorqueWheeler

I think he advises certain influences to hide other influences. He gives me snake vibes. Never enjoyed his movies...self indulgent is perfect way to describe his ambition.
Because no great filmmakers are self-indulgent? Got ya.