• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition.

Snake

They've become such colossal faggots. Way to go from leading the charge against political correctness to becoming what you despised.

I still maintain all the best GTAs were already made. The trilogy and GTAIV is all you need.

GTAIV online was always way more fun than anything in the stupid zoomer bullshit in V. I liked that there was a lot of unmarked interiors you can go into and ambush other players. There was a housing complex in the north end of the middle island that I would just camp in on the 2nd from the top floor near the roof and kill people coming up the stairway when they would get curious as to why this guy is just sitting in this one spot. It had like a dozen fully done floors you can roam in and it's not even marked on the map. I think it's from a story mission.

V is a piece of shit that I played once and never redid it or fucked around in freeroam. Online was fun, until you have flying bikes with missiles and other gay shit. Funny how people shit on the Saints Row series when GTA became that, but even gayer.

The PS2 era has such a charm to it's look, and to change that is egregious.

G

Is there something going on where all these developers are trying to cash in on old gamers looking for nostalgia? This is out and Blizzard made Diablo II Resurrected.

Snake

Is there something going on where all these developers are trying to cash in on old gamers looking for nostalgia? This is out and Blizzard made Diablo II Resurrected.
The entire 5th generation catalog is almost entirely (((remasters))). The creatively bankruptness of Pedowood has spilled into this market. Bar none the best developers were always Japanese and any talent with those companies has long moved on.

I don't mind putting out old games on new systems, but how many fucking times can you honestly buy RE4? It's the Reddit of shooters.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
I still maintain all the best GTAs were already made. The trilogy and GTAIV is all you need.

GTAIV online was always way more fun than anything in the stupid zoomer bullshit in V.
I've come to the conclusion that GTA is effectively dead. IV was a huge jump in quality but the mouthbreathers couldn't handle the change. V has made them a billion so it's all they'll ever do now.

GTAIV online was fun but I gave up on it quickly because everyone seemed to only want to have fights between helicopters for some reason.

Snake

I've come to the conclusion that GTA is effectively dead. IV was a huge jump in quality but the mouthbreathers couldn't handle the change. V has made them a billion so it's all they'll ever do now.

GTAIV online was fun but I gave up on it quickly because everyone seemed to only want to have fights between helicopters for some reason.
I will decimate you in a Annihilator duel at the airport, chowlld.

I was really good at that as most people were too stupid to not switch to first person and aim that way. I liked how you can rip the tail rotor off and still maintain attitude. GTAIV tried to have realistic physics and babies couldn't handle that because they feel real cars are supposed to be immune from flipping over.

There's a few soft spots in the map where you and clip through the ground and fly under the map. You can do that with a copter and fly to the airport and get into a hangar right next to the helipads and keep getting in and out of the Annihilator and refill the RPG.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
I will decimate you in a Annihilator duel at the airport, chowlld.

I was really good at that as most people were too stupid to not switch to first person and aim that way. I liked how you can rip the tail rotor off and still maintain attitude. GTAIV tried to have realistic physics and babies couldn't handle that because they feel real cars are supposed to be immune from flipping over.

There's a few soft spots in the map where you and clip through the ground and fly under the map. You can do that with a copter and fly to the airport and get into a hangar right next to the helipads and keep getting in and out of the Annihilator and refill the RPG.
I used to run around the airport hangars and snipe pilots. They'd rage pretty hard against that.

What they'd done in V was criminal after IV. At top speed in cars you weren't actually going very fast, they just made the screen shake a little. Damage was some dents but nothing like in IV. Can't believe I bought that shit on day one at full price like a punk.

Snake

I used to run around the airport hangars and snipe pilots. They'd rage pretty hard against that.

What they'd done in V was criminal after IV. At top speed in cars you weren't actually going very fast, they just made the screen shake a little. Damage was some dents but nothing like in IV. Can't believe I bought that shit on day one at full price like a punk.
That is a major sticking point on why I hate that game. Cutting edge airforce fighters fly a top speed of 120MPH. You can see it on the speed indicator. It isn't much faster than the top cars.

I think the only game I've played that had accurate flight speeds was Battlefield 2 where they go so fast you can't even line any type of attack up.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
That is a major sticking point on why I hate that game. Cutting edge airforce fighters fly a top speed of 120MPH. You can see it on the speed indicator. It isn't much faster than the top cars.

I think the only game I've played that had accurate flight speeds was Battlefield 2 where they go so fast you can't even line any type of attack up.
People these days would probably complain the jets are going too fast if they speed them up more. I remember trying to get the Dodo to fly in GTAIII. It was dumb and pointless but at least it had some challenge to it.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I know this gay but I sold my ps4 for a switch and Im playin mario tonight. Fuckin sick of american games.
I don't even see the point in owning a PS4. If you have a smart TV you don't need it. If you own a computer you don't need it. If you own a PS3, you're better off in some respects.

On the PS4, I tried to download the MGS2, 3 and Peace Walker remasters. Nope, available on PS3 only. I don't get it.

Who the fuck are the people buying the PS5?

G

I don't even see the point in owning a PS4. If you have a smart TV you don't need it. If you own a computer you don't need it. If you own a PS3, you're better off in some respects.

On the PS4, I tried to download the MGS2, 3 and Peace Walker remasters. Nope, available on PS3 only. I don't get it.

Who the fuck are the people buying the PS5?
Retards. Literally no difference between ps4 and ps5.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
I know this gay but I sold my ps4 for a switch and Im playin mario tonight. Fuckin sick of american games.
anytime i go up to my sisters, i kick my nephew's arse at mario kart, there's also this free game we play with cats (it's like a twin-stick shooter), i love it

EraGodless

anytime i go up to my sisters, i kick my nephew's arse at mario kart, there's also this free game we play with cats (it's like a twin-stick shooter), i love it
D5Hqa3TWkAE6CGU.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
GTAV was a piece of shit so it only gets worse from here on.

It seems strange their next move is to "remaster" GTA 4 for a broad, latest console release, but on another level it makes sense. They can't produce new content in the current cultural climate without it being some kind of James Bond is a black woman deal, or if not that than something more subtle but equally as humiliating and pathetic. Something shot through with weird anti-White, demographic replacement agenda and signaling. I'm not as involved and don't follow gaming culture closely these days but I caught wind of some clips of the latest Call of Doody

Feels like a joke at this point. Like they're trying to become the most insane, exaggerated stereotypes that the 'gamergate' critics accused them of being. I don't see how they can avoid it, if they make a new full fledged GTA game in the next 10 years it's either going to be an affirmation of the FAGGOT spic/mulatto/nigger zoomer generation Brazilifying the USA, or a commentary on how that is happening and it's forced, gay, and cringe. I guess milking old IP for gamer bux is a more dignified path than submitting and appealing to whatever gay faggot shit is happening now

Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I wish I was stupid rich. I would fund a making of GTA: Onaforums. Imagine the endless story lines that could be created for it. Who would be the final boss? Nana or Rick....or both....maybe each protagonist character could have their own boss. .... Quasi' s character would obviously be Rick....when you run Rick over with his own Mustang you win 124k. 😆
As long as Joe is some hilariously retarded character I’m all in

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Are the old ped ragdolls in? I just wanna watch people tumbling down the stairs for ten minutes before I go to sleep.