• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
It's having a female lead, they've already stated that. GTAV was a piece of shit so it only gets worse from here on.

As for this (((remastered))) it looks like dogshit. They used rerendering programs that remove any of the soul the originals had. The orange glow of San Andreas is gone.
Female lead? Come the fuck on. Idk how the same company that made red dead redemption is responsible for gta 5 and this new obvious pile of dog shit

Stent

The Black Scorpion
I hear they've removed the older versions from their store so buyers have to get the cut-down glorified mobile versions now.

When I upgraded my PC I figured I'd give GTAV another try. It's still the laughably bad shitheap I remember when I first played it and gave up. I might get RDR2 when it's on sale since I've never played it before, but Rockstar have gone from a top tier game developer to an expensive joke.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I hear they've removed the older versions from their store so buyers have to get the cut-down glorified mobile versions now.

When I upgraded my PC I figured I'd give GTAV another try. It's still the laughably bad shitheap I remember when I first played it and gave up. I might get RDR2 when it's on sale since I've never played it before, but Rockstar have gone from a top tier game developer to an expensive joke.
Red Dead Redemption 2 was actually pretty good. Just slow start.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Watching a few quick playthroughs, earlier on. The game looks and runs nice (Unreal 4). Also, with the GTA V control scheme. $55-$60? No thanks. I started playing the original GTA 3 on my PS4 (PS2 Classics). It's just as good.

If you have Xbox pass. You can play the Definitive Edition for free. I'm baffled how that works.
I downloaded San Andreas from Game Pass. Gonna crack it open this weekend.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I bought the PS versions of GTA III, VC and SA from the PS Store before Rockstar removed them again. Can’t take em away now! Lol
I couldn't help but jump back and forth between the old and new GTA 3 just to see the differences, like a loser. I wish it had that feature like that one Halo that lets you jump between the old and remaster.

It's odd. I noticed in the remastered version the cars don't have any tail lights on, not even at night. The damn PS2 version has taillights no issue.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Red Dead Redemption 2 was actually pretty good. Just slow start.
Agreed. The Colter and Horseshoe Bend chapters take forever. I like the Lemoyne chapter. Killing the last Confederates and the Romeo and Juliet/Gone with the Wind family rivalry stuff was fun.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I've been playing a lot of board games recently. Always loved video games, but they've gone to shit. I've gone past Catan. Into some harder ones like Through The Ages. Shit sucks to set up, but I'd rather play with friends and family than strangers.

You'd love tabletop simulator. It's also fun to grief because people get pissed. Play a Reddit type board game like secret Hitler it's where all the fags go. Sometimes it's fun just joining a game you've never played to see the nerds get pissed. Lots of autistic dudes on that game.

Comedy night is a really fun game. There's prank call rooms and it's usually run by racist kids. I was howling when I first bought it

Uncle Anthony Cumia

People are saying they removed Confederate flags not due to censorship but because they didn't want to lose the ability to put it on the apple store and were too lazy to just remove them from the apple version. I have a feeling it was both being woke and apple but still. FAGGOTS.
In VC for the Biker Gang?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I do remember it being in front of the club. I haven't messed with definitive VC so I haven't checked. I wonder what they replaced it with, if anything.
They did
Grand-Theft-Auto-The-Trilogy-Definitive-Edition-10-23-2021.jpg